Chapter 3

Hey guys I'm back with chapter three. Hope you like. Oh and please comment. Tell me what I do and don't need to work on. I'd love to hear your opinion. So I can make the story better so people continue to read. Anyway enjoy!:)

Harley
I woke up to the sun shining in my face, and groaned burying my face deeper into Asher's chest. "Ugh what time is it?" Asher moaned. "I don't know. I don't care. Sleep." I whined. "I agree on the sleep part." Asher said groggily. "Good night Asher." I said groggily falling back asleep. "Ya no get up." A female voice said from the front seat. Me and Asher jumped awake holding up guns. "Whoa Bonnie and Clyde calm down." Cora laughed. "How the hell did you get in here? And how did you find me? Why did you find me?" I asked putting down my pistol and rubbing my eyes before yawning. "Um are you forgetting we are part of a gang? I picked the lock. And you never told me you had a boyfriend." Cora said. "Well we didn't even kiss until last night, and we still haven't clarified that that's what he is yet. So calm down its too early for this Cora." I said half asleep. "It's not too early it's five thirty, and the least you could do is introduce me." Cora said. "Ya not to early for you. Not everyone is a morning person. Clearly we aren't, and if I introduce you will you leave?" I said. "Yes." Cora said. "Asher that's Cora my best friend, and Cora this is Asher. And no you can't tell my dad only Braden and tell him not to say anything. Now leave. Please." I yawned again. "Nice to meet you." Asher smiled sleepily. "You too, but I better go before she gets pissed." Cora laughed and left. I reached up and locked the car and crawled back into Asher's arms. "Sorry about her." I lightly laughed. "Don't worry my best friend is like that too". Asher chuckled. "Asher are you my boyfriend?" I asked. "Do you want me to be?" Asher asked. "Yes." I smiled. "Then I'm your boyfriend." He replied. I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back. I leaned up and kissed him. We went back to sleep after that. Just because we just became a couple doesn't mean we don't cherish our sleep.

***

We woke up again around ten. "Morning." Asher groaned smiling. "Morning." I whined smiling. "I gotta tell my dad I'm not gonna be back until after soccer practice tonight."  Asher sighed. "Same and I need a shower." I yawned. "Ya that too." Asher moaned stretching. I pulled out my phone with intentions of calling my dad but I didn't have service. "Damn it!" I sighed. "You don't got service either?" Asher asked. "Nope" I replied. We got outta the car and walked up the street some until we got service. We called our dads and then went back and got in the car. "Can we stop by the school? I have a change of clothes in my trunk." I asked. "Ya." Asher replied. We drove to the school. I got my bag and we went to the bar where we fight at to use the showers in the locker room. I turned on the shower and felt strong arms wrap around my waist. I smiled to my self and sighed leaning back into Asher. We kinda just stood there under the water for a while before actually washing our hair. After that we dried off and got dressed. "What time do we have to be at school?" I asked. "Twelve thirty." Asher replied. "What time is it now?" I asked. "Eleven twenty." He sighed. "Wanna go get breakfast?" I asked. "Sure." Asher smiled.

Sorry I haven't updated in so long. I've been supper busy with sports and school. Plus I've had writers block for a while. But anyway hope you liked this chapter. :)