This Is the Fallout: Chapter 1

AN: Hi guys. This is my first time publishing my work. I hope you enjoy!

It all started on a dark friday night. I decided to go out with a couple of friends. It was 8p.m. and I had to be outside at 9. I took a quick shower and got dressed which made my tattoos were on display.

After about an hour they were shit-faced. I however could handle my liqure but I was still a little drunk. I decided to get some air when some one grabbed me from behind and pinned the to the brick wall.

"Mike," I heard someone behind him say, "let the poor girl go."

Mike relased his grip on me as I gasped for air. "Who are you?" My voice sounded shakey when I spoke.

"Names Vic. Sorry for my asshole of a brother," his voice sounded apologetic.

"Well I'm glad you came before anything else happened," I said with a little nervous laugh.

"Well you know who I, so care to expain who you are?"

"Uh, ya... My name is Alice. And thanks for that." Gosh why do you have to be so awkward?

"I don't think you are awkward," he responed sincerly.

"Did I say that out loud-"

"Alright lovebirds seperate it," his brother Mike said, sounding annoyed.

I blushed I hope Vic didn't notice, as he came over and put his arm around my sholder. I'm glad it was dark otherwise you would have been able to see my blush a mile away.

"Aww Vicey she's blushing!" I heard Mike exclaim.

"Shut up you idiot. I could probably put you on the ground in three seconds if I wanted!" I thrreatened.

"I'd like to see that!" MIke joked.

"Is that a challenge?"

"HEll YES!"

"Ok come here," I said as inoscently as I could manage.

As he walked over here, I realized that he was about half a foot taller than me.

When he finally made it, Vic gave me a worried look. I resured him with a smile as I yanked MIke's arm down and hooked two of my fingers into the area behind his collarbone. Mike let out a little yelp and fell to the ground.

"I warned you Mikey," I said laughing along with Vic while Mike was trying to get up.

"She has to do that to the others," Mike told his brother.

"Others?" I asked.

"Ya we are in a band and Mikey over here thinks it will be a good idea for you to do it to them too," Vic explained.

"Ya I'm up for a little prank. And what band are you in?"

"Pierce the Veil," the guys responed at the same time.

"Ok so lets go then!" I responed.