This Is the Fallout: Chapter 2

AN: Sorry it took me so long to post the next chapter. Yet it's here now.

After leaving the bar it took about an hour and a half to get me sober and to San Diego. We pull into a driveway of a luxurious house.

"Wow," I said in shock.

"Ya it still shocks us at times," Vic replied.

"It may still shock you brother but not me," Mike repied from the back. I forgot he was even in the back because he was so quiet.

"Well we better go and put these fools on the ground then," I said as I tried not to laugh.

"Hey assholes we have a guest, turn off that game," Mike said.

"Hola," I said smirking.

"Who is this?" I heard one of the guys said.

"Tony and Jamie this is Alice," Vic introduced me.

"Tony, but they call me Turtle," said the one who talked first as he held out his had. "Nice to meet you."

I shook his hand polietly as Jamie approched me. I notice how spikey his hair was and wondered how long hit took him to do his hair like that. I took Jamie's hand when he spoke.

"Names Jamie but I guess that you already figuered that out," he said winking.

"That's enough Hime," Vic said as he pulled me away.

"Sorry dude I didn't know that you were together," Jamie said putting hands up in defence.

I was confused on whether or not that Jamie was suggesting that Vic liked me like that, and if his sugesttion was true. I just stood there awkwardly as the guys greeted each other.

"Guys Alice has to tell you a secret but she has to whisper. Get close," Mike said winking at me.

Jamie came as close as he could to me while Tony stayed back a little. Mike scooted him a little closer and I knew it was time. I started to open my mouth and saw an excited Jamie. I slowly raised my hands pretending I was going to put them on their shoulders then hooked them into the area behide the collarbone. They both let out little yelps as they fell to the ground.

I look over at Mike and Vic laughing their heads off at their hurt band members. I felt a little badd because they seemed like nice people until Jamie grabed my lag pulling me to the ground. Jamie had a devilish look on his face as I felt a need to run.

"Jamie? What are you going to do?" I asked cautiously.

"I would run," I heard Mike say.

I jumed to my feet and took off. I laughed as I saw Jamie trying to catch up to me. I ran and jumped into the pool that was in the backyard. When I jumped into the pool I got a rush of cold chlorinated water in my mouth.

"What's the matter Jamie, why aren't you coming in?" I askedd trying to be innocent.

"I'll join you," I heard Mike say as Vic gave him a dirty look.

"Well then come on in everyone," I said laughing.

I heard a lage splash when Mike jumped into the pool. I looked around trying to find him when hands came around my waist, throwing me into the air. I could here the guys laughing as I screamed.

"Anyone elsee want to join?" I asked.

"Nope," said the other guys.

"Hey Vic mind getting me a towel?" I asked giving him my best puppy dog face.

"Sure," he said with a smile.

"He likes you, you realize that, right?" I heard Mike say after Vic went inside.