Chapter 5: Confession

<<This chapter is brought to you by Petra Ral's "Tree Hugger" Foundation. Donate now to save the trees living in the Titan forest. Several of these sacred trees have been damaged by Titan attacks, and human deaths. Your donation will help those who are injured or were hurt by the trees, and/or Titans.>>

[I'm sorry I couldn't help it]

[Gif self caption: HE IS BEAUTY, HE IS GRACE]

[I have spent many days on this chapter you childrens better appreciate]

It had been over three hours since you and Levi had left the roof, and you still couldn't get any sleep. The warmth of his hand still burned on your palm, some of it permanently stuck on your cheeks.

You stared at Levi, who was sleeping soundly on the pallet next to you. He looked strangely... Peaceful. His hair was messily tossed around from his moving around, the sheets were thrown carelessly over the side.... For someone so bitter and bossy, even Levi had an adorable childish side.

"Levi! Levi!" You whispered loudly [People actually write this 😂]

"Ungh...." He groaned and turned on his side, facing you. "Go away."

"I can't go to sleep."

Levi sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Even after I took you up to the roof? Are you serious?"

You blushed and looked down. "Well, if it bothers you, then I'll just try to go back to sleep."

Suddenly, you feel a pair of arms pulling you down onto Levi's pallet. "Levi--what are you doing--"

Levi pulled the cover over you. "If you can't go to sleep, it's probably because it's so cold down here, or you have insomnia. I'm going to go with the temperature, okay?"

"But---"

He turned to face the wall. "Just go to sleep."

"O-okay..." Your cheeks burned, but Levi's warmth made you sleepy.

Maybe he was right.

<<This morning timeskip was brought to you by Armin's Pancake House! Try Armin's famous fluffy pancakes, made by hand, only for 1,000 yen! This week is Tokyo Ghoul week, with the famous ghoul Kaneki serving everyone coffee>>

[This crossover would be golden like siriusly]

You didn't have any more dreams that night, thank god. Instead, you woke up, stretching, feeling very energized. This was surprising, since the day before you had felt like you would faint any second.

Sunshine shone through the small windows lining the edge of the ceiling, hitting your legs, and Levi's torso. He was still sleeping, each even breath rising and lowering his chest. His dark hair was tossed around.

You smiled and laughed softly, moving a piece of his soft hair off of his face. "So adorable..."

Levi's eyes snapped open, making you jump ten feet away from him.

"What were you doing?"

You put your hands behind your back like a little kid. "N-nothing..."

He brushed his bangs around. "Were you.... Playing with my hair?"

You scoffed, waving your hands. "Why would I do that?

Levi stood up and started walking up the staircase. "Because you're creepy."