Chapter 6: Avoiding

<<This awkward chapter is brought to you by Charlie Puth's song that teaches you to never text the ex you still love!>>

[I get too attached to characters; for example, in that music video, I started crying because he didn't text her ;-;]

The next few days were hell.

While Levi and Petra were having the time of their lives going on picnics, feeding each other during dinner, and frolicking in the woods, you grew further and further away from the squad. You started skipping meals, and if Hange forced you to go to a meal, you excused yourself early, only taking a few bites out of the food placed in front of you. You started losing weight, your cheeks started sinking in....

Only Hange and Armin seemed to notice your distance.

"Hey, y/n... You should finish your dinner. You look terrible." Armin gave you a worried look.

You pushed your plate away. "I'm not hungry."

"Y/n, you should eat," said Levi. "To get strength, you need food. We can't have you falling behind on expeditions just because you didn't eat anything."

Petra put her hand on your shoulder. "C'mon, y/n. Just eat half of your plate."

You shrugged her hand off bitterly, and pushed out your chair. "Go be nice to somebody else; all your kindness is to me means nothing, Petra Ral. I have an idea, go waste it on Levi, because that seems to be the only thing you care about right now."

She stared at you in confusion. "Y/n...."

"You know, next time, you should really keep in mind other's feelings before you go and do something. It could ruin somebody's life. Your once choice could cause another to die."

Everyone looked at you in shock as you walked away, and downstairs into the basement. You had gotten Connie to make you a leather journal [It had taken a few fanfiction ideas to convince him, as he had had writer's block....]. You used it to serve as a journal to vent, since you couldn't trust many people anymore.

The only thing that was heard was the soft skrtch of your quill's tip writing against the thick white paper. The black ink spread on the page as you frantically wrote down everything that had happened recently.

You losing your memory.

Levi in your collected memories.

Feeling weird around Levi.

The stars and the roof.

You still couldn't describe what was happening to you. Every time you were near Levi, you couldn't breathe. Your face automatically burned, your heart felt heavy....

It felt like you had some nasty disease that only showed symptoms around one certain person.

[Love in one sentence]

"Y/n?"

You looked up, hiding the notebook behind your back. "E-Eren?"

Eren sat down next to you. "What you said to Petra wasn't very nice..."

"Yeah, well, you don't know what she did to me. Nobody knows. I don't even know." You said pitifully. "Petra ruined my life." [same, girl. Same.]

He gave you a strange look. "Petra? What did she do?"

You paused. "I-I don't exactly know.... Something happened between me and Levi yesterday, and... I don't know!" You put your face in your hands.

"What happened yesterday?"

"Promise you won't tell anyone?"

Eren put his arm around you. "I promise. Now what happened?"

"I....Remembered something last night, in the form of a dream. No..... in the form of a nightmare. I woke up, crying. Levi was already next to me, and questioned me about my dream. I couldn't go back to sleep, so he... took me outside to get some fresh air. Since then, I haven't been able to act normal near him. And then when Petra announced she and Levi were official, I just flipped out."

You glanced at Eren, who looked a bit pained. "Y/n.... I think you might be in love with Levi."

*********

"Y/n.... I think you might be in love with Levi."

She can't be in love with Levi.... He's mine...

And will be forever mine....

She will never get to him.

*****

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN

Okay, short chapter, I know

buuuuutttt I wanted to write this because I like the music video and I thought it would add something to the chapter....

okay I lied I just like the song 😂

Make sure you

Comment

Vote

and share with your peeps <3

--Naomi--