Gaypter (Gay chapter) 7

Warning: this gaypter is gayer than usual, to the point where it will became gaynnoying, don't tell me I didn't gayly warned you.

I enter my house, I just got home from the coffee shop. I notice that Anna's car is gone, good, she is too straight for me. I also notice that Mom and Dad are gone, they're too straight for me too. Or am I just too gay?

When I enter my house I feel instantly gayer, are my brohomos home also?

"Yo my brohomos, gets your sparkly bendy asses down here. I have food." I hear them walking around up stairs.

"FYI I like vagina." Michael lies while walking down the stairs.

"'Very Amazing Gay intelligent Naked Anus'?" Asks Castiel, following Michael down the stairs.

"What does Brohomos mean?" Michael asks while rolling his eyes from Castiel's earlier statement.

"Brothers that are homos, duh." I answered, "now you may be wondering the reason I invited all of you here."

"You didn't invite us, we live here." Interrupted Castiel very R00DELY.

"Also we didn't come down her for you, I heard food so my stomach took over and dragged me down here." Added Michael SUPER DUPER RUDELY!

"Well you would find some in the kitchen on your left, on second thought maybe not, I think I ate it all."

"Gabriel, we live here. We know we're the food is." Michael said making his way in the kitchen, "Also you couldn't have eaten all the food, we went grocery shopping yesterday."

"Michael." I say calmly, "You underestimate my abilities, I could chug a whole pizza in a minute."

"How can you chug a pizza, isn't that only with liquids?" Castiel asks, tilting his head as Castiel usually does.

"Buy me a pizza and you'll find out."

"Oh my Lordy lord, you fat fuck." Michael shouts from the kitchen, "You ate all the food, it hasn't even been 24 hours since buying this shit."

"Hey hey hey, I left some stuff for you losers."

"Yeah, the healthy stuff, we only buy that so we can look healthy. No one actually eats that stuff."

"Never mind about that," States Castiel. "Gabriel, why did you invite us down here. You interrupted my very bust schedule of doing nothing, I would like to go back to that please."

"Okay the reason I invited you gay down here—

"Not gay." Coughed Michael

"Okay, the reason I invited you, gay person," I point at Castiel. "and you, "straight" person," I point at Michael while doing quotation marks with my other hand. "is because I need to discuss something with you."

"Yeah Gabe, we kinda got that when you started talking."

"Shut up Michael, so what I actually wanted to discuss with you guys is you Michael." I look directly at him, "Sit down." I point to the chair.  "Make yourself at home."

"Well I will because this is my home." He goes to sit down.

"Whatever you want to think." I go through my rainbow bag and get out my rainbow laptop. I log in and go to the rainbow power point I prepared when I was eating a rainbow lollipop

"Michael, me and Cas have been discussing, and we think you have a problem." Michael and Castiel look at me confused.

"Gabriel, uh...I don't remember discussing anything with you about Mich-