1.5

Niall

Months have passed and Liam and I are happy to know that we are having a baby boy. Our first baby boy together. Liam has been spoiling me during the time that I've been pregnant, well more than usual, and I couldn't be more grateful to have him be my boyfriend and father of my child, our child. Danny will still have a big place in my heart but, my first child that I've made will be there too and will be a big part of it as well. I don't want Danny to think that I'll focus on Noah, that's what Liam and I decided to call him, because I won't. I'll focus on them equally because they both deserve my love and affection. Especially Liam.

Speaking of Liam, he is now cooking me my favorite dishes, as I am starving, while Danny and I are playing with his blocks. "Papa?" I look at Danny as he looks at me. "What's up, danny?" He looks back with, letting out a cute sigh. Everything he does is cute if I'm being honest. "Can I call Noah, NoNo?" He looks back up at me and I can't help but smile so wide that my cheeks could start to hurt.

"Of course, danny. Anything you want. Just no mean names." He nods, a short giggle coming him. "Okee, papa.. I want to see 'im." I pout as he pouts. "Me too, little one. Just a few more months, yeah? Then you get to see your little half brother." He smiles big before hugging me gently. I start to big him back, resting my head on his softly. "Thank you for 'eing here, papa.. 'ou make daddy 'n' I happy.." My cheeks heat up quickly, my left hand running up and down his back.

"I'm glad I can make you both happy, little one. You deserve every ounce of my love." I kiss his head before he pulls away from the hug, now sitting in between my legs. I kiss his head again before we continue to play with his blocks.

Liam comes into the room with a plate in his right hand, setting it down on the table next to me before kissing my head with a smile. "How are my boys doing?" He asks us as he sits down. I quickly start to dig into the food, tacos and pasta, and I give Liam a big smile. He smiles back at me before kissing my cheek. "I am good, daddy." Danny says to Liam before kissing his cheek. Liam chuckles before grabbing Danny, holding him close as Dany then giggles. I eat my food with a smile while looking at my boys who are giggling and smiling together. The best thing in the world, right in front of me.

The two scoot closer to me as I continue to eat, Liam's hand rubbing up and down my thigh while Danny plays with his toys. I give Liam a glare before he chuckles, smirking like an idiot. "Danny can you punch daddy in the chest?" I ask the little boy before he nods and quickly punches Liam in the chest, making him fall backwards dramatically.

I chuckle a bit while Danny gasps. He gets on Liam and puts his hands on his cheeks. "Daddy you okay?" He asks him with a pout. "I not strong so how did 'ou get hurt?" He frowns. Liam groans a bit before beginning to tickle the small boy, giggles erupting from him now as they smile together.

I shake my head as I smile, eating the food still as Danny now tickles Liam, their eyes crinkled at the corners while tears leave their eyes. Happy tears. My heart thumps against my chest in adoration while looking at the two, knowing that they will always be there for me when I need them and vice versa. This is the perfect family.

Once the boys stop, they sit there, regaining their breathing back to normal whilst staring at me with goofy grins. I smile back at them whilst burping, making them laugh again as I laugh along with them. "We're such dorks." Liam states as he sits next to me again, Danny in between his legs. I rest my head on his shoulder, smiling still. "I love it how we're dorks. Its just.. Perfect." I turn my head to Liam. He looks back at me and pecks my lips with his, our smiles bigger than before.

I put my head back down on his shoulder and sigh happily. "I can't wait for Noah.. He better be a good child." I say before Liam chuckles, resting his left hand on my right thigh. "I'm sure he'll be a good child knowing that you will treat him right. I'll be the crazy dad for him." I chuckle this time, watching Danny as he plays with his race cars. "Sounds like a good idea. I hope he gets along with Danny though. They aren't full brothers and that might throw Noah off. Or maybe not?" Liam shrugs slightly. "Who knows. We'll have to wait and see, my love." I nod slightly before sitting back up, fully.

I finish my food while holding Liam's hand on my thigh, letting out a short sigh whilst still smiling. "I love days like this. Sitting around with you and Danny, enjoying the peace and quiet. I hope everyday is like this." I look at Liam again and notice that he is now sleeping. I frown a bit and check the time on my phone. It reads 9:58pm. "Lost track of time.." I turn my phone off before noticing that Danny is sleeping on the couch. I smile a bit before standing up, picking up Liam bridle style. I've been working out so this is easy now.

I take him up to our room and set him down on the bed before stripping off his clothes. Thankfully, he is a heavy sleeper. I take off my clothes, besides my breifs, then head back downstairs. I pick up Danny from the couch with a smile. I take him to his room then set him down on his bed, placing a soft kiss to his forehead.

My feet make it into my room after I closed the door to Danny's room, closing and locking mine before I slip under the cold covers. I snuggle close to Liam after taking off my briefs, smiling as I feel his lips on my forehead. "Goodnight, my love." He mumbled sleepily, holding me close as I blush and close my eyes.

"Goodnight, LiLi."

.

.

A super fluffy chapter to warm everyone's hearts :) I hope y'all enjoyed this.
The next chapter shall be a bit dramatic but it will contain fluff afterwards so don't worry.

QOTC: Favorite nickname of Liam?
My Answer: Li or LiLi.

Big love -Robbi x