1.7

Niall

"Harry and I are getting kicked out of our place..."

My eyes grow wide, quickly, at his words. "Why, Louis? Is it because of your bills?" He shakes his head, tears flowing out of his eyes as he sighs shakily. "Our landlord is homophobic so when he figured out that we were together.. He is making us leave our house.." He sniffles a few times as Harry and Liam get out of the car, making sure the car doors are locked afterwards.

"We don't know what to do, Niall... We don't have enough money for a new h-house..." Liam and I pout at the same time as Harry pulls him close. "Liam.. Can they stay with us?" I whisper in his ear, hoping that he will be nice enough to do this. He looks at me with a gentle smile before looking at the broken couple in front of us.

"You guys may stay at our place for as long as you need.. Niall left his apartment last week so, you can have it when you have enough cash, yeah?" The two men's eyes grow wide as huge smiles come across their faces. "A-Are you sure, you guys?" Liam and I smile more as tears of joy now leaves their eyes.

"Of course we're sure. I know we barely know each other, but we trust you both already and you guys need help." They both smile even more before pulling us into a loving group hug. "Thank you guys s-so much.." Louis stutters to us as the hug goes on. "Its no problem at all. You can stay in our guest room." Smiles continue to spread across their faces after the hug.

"You guys are our blessing in disguise. How can we ever repay you?" Harry asks Liam and I as Liam himself pulls me close to his side. "You don't need to repay us. Helping you three is already a great payment." Louis sniffles as he looks at Liam and I multiple times. "Let's go to our new, temporary home then." Liam and I nod in sync with smiles before we all get back into the car.

.

.

After the group and I walked into the home, Louis and Harry instantly started smiling again after they took their shoes off. "We're going to thank you at least one million times before we get your place from before, Niall. You and Liam are just so great." A slight blush forms on my cheeks as the two stare at me with soft eyes.

"You don't have to thank us so much. We are just kindhearted people who love to give. You both deserve a home and we are here for you." Their smiles only grow once again before Louis looks at a box near the front door, labeled "Josh."

"Who is Josh?" Louis asks with a frown. I let out a short sigh. "He's Liam's ex.. He was a complete arse to him and Danny." Louis' frown deepens. "Oh, I see.. Do you know all about him? Besides that he was a dïck to your family?" Family, that made me smile a bit. I still can't believe this.

"Well not really no.. Maybe you can ask Liam all about him-"

"Ask me about whom?" Liam states as he walks up to us, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind, setting his chin on my shoulder. Louis chuckles at him. "About Josh." Liam's smile instantly fades. "He is a conceited and narcissistic bastard who doesn't deserve anyone." Louis and Harry's eyes grow wide before Harry walks off to the kids.

"I need more details than that. I know he is an asshole." Liam sighs heavily as he stays in his spot. "He was never so cruel in the past. We have known each other for a long while now and he never thought about violence or being rude to another person. That was until after about a year with having Danny. He lost his mind after his father died and he took it out on us. He is just really psychotic now and he does need help." Louis and I pout together.

"That's so sad.. I feel so bad for the both of you. He does need help.. After losing someone so close to you, it can really take a toll on you. I hope he gets help." Liam nods gently. "Yeah I hope so too... If I tried to help, or Niall, he would probably beat either of us to death..." Louis shakes his head. "I'll talk to him.." I look at him with wide eyes, Liam probably doing the same.

"What? You're just a stranger, it'll probably be worse since he doesn't know you. He could go off the rails and start choking you, Louis..." He shakes his head sighing. "I want to help him. I've always helped people and so have you two, I need to help him no matter what. Whether you like it or not. I'm a strong, smallish person, so I can defend myself. Trust me on this okay?" Liam and I look at each other while sighing. "If you're sure. We won't babysit you if you get hurt, Louis. This was your choice, as an adult. We can aid you enough yes, but this will be your choice." Louis nods again, rubbing his hands together as he licks his lips.

"I get it I get it. Now where does he live?" Liam signs before grabbing his phone out and going through his text messages. "You're lucky that he told me his new address. He wants us to talk, but I don't want to. But you're going to be the one who does." A big grin appears on his face before he starts heading out of the house. "Louis, before you go, I have to tell you something, its very important." Louis turns around, but sticks in his spot. "What now, Liam?" He asks with a chuckle.

"He can try and trick you into doing something for him... Don't give in..."

.

.

I love doing cliffhangers. Just to let you guys know though, this story will only have 20 chapters then an epilogue. But maybe I can do a sequel about Danny and his little brother, including niam and Larry and their kid, obvi? Think about it.

QOTC: Would you rather be hot or cold?
My Answer: Cold. I'd rather not be sweating.

I love you all -Robbi x