4. Dream's shattered

It was kinda annoying, people coming and asking me, 'Why did you break up with Izzy?' And I always used to reply with, 'Kindly mind your own business.' I never told the truth to anyone but I couldn't hide it from Christian. I told him everything, and he understood and told me that everything's gonna be alright. He told me not to look back in the past, we can't change it.
I finally forgot all this and now I was damn sure that I love Iris, because one doesn't simply dream about a girl everyday since 2 years. I didn't know what she felt about me. One question that I used to ask myself a lot was, 'Does she love me too?'
One day, Christian told me that I should go and tell her about what I feel for her but I never had the courage. I started thinking everyday about whether I should tell her or I shouldn't. But then somehow, I finally managed to gather the courage to tell her and I had decided that I will tell her.
I was very nervous and clueless about what her reply would be. But the day before I was about to tell her that I love her, I came to know that Iris is already dating someone else. I was broke, all my dreams got shattered and I started hating everyone. It was a lot for me to take in, but I still somehow managed to keep it hidden inside me, I never let her know that I loved her.
She was happy with her boyfriend named Alex Tomlinson and I was happy for her. I decided to keep it this way, we were just friends but I wished we were something more, but I also knew that now I don't have any chance to have her as my girlfriend. They both were very happy together and it looked like their relationship would last forever but I still continued to love her.

AN-

Like it? Love it?