Where is my Mind

-"Every man dies, but not every man lives."-

- Agust D

Where am I?

This time... where am I?

It's a hill. It seems familiar but something is off. The wind is heavy and the grass is dark. As I look around me, it feels as if something is missing.

As if I'm missing something.

Still, as the wind shakes up my form and I need to squint my eyes, because I somehow can't see, it feels like the heaviness sinks into my bones.

But I still stand, not breathing. I know, this isn't real. But it feels like it.

And like all the other times, I ask myself, what is real anymore. It just doesn't make sense anymore to me.

I live two lives in one mind.

Am I crazy? I'm out of my mind. I feel like losing my mind.

Because I can't convince myself, that this is not real. This feels like everything I know. This is memories and conscience combined.

It is real.

Why can't it be real.

I open my mouth and like always, it feels like talking through thick liquid, drowning me.

"Jungkook!", I mouth although no sounds escape my mouth.

And he is here, as always. And my mouth shuts again to restrain the words, that seem to bend their way out.

Because he is drenched and one hundred miles away.

Still, I can see him.

I scream, bursting my ears because he is drenched. And although it's still water, it shouldn't be this green.

But it flows down on him, creating puddles of water, creating the sea, that's ours.

Our shelter.

But it's not comforting.

And we love the dark, the night, the mystery, the cold, the secrets. But this time, it is too dark, too far gone into the night, mysteries too complex, the cold nagging onto my wet skin and the secrets too hidden.

I hope for a ray of sun.

"Jungkook!", I scream again and he is still far away.

And then we're under water, the green sea. Our death bed.

He doesn't move and I cry, cause it's exactly, how I remember him. Only the blood is missing.

"What are you doing here", his voice is cold and much darker, than I remember it and it makes me shiver.

"I don't know."

"WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE", it's loud and it rings through my ears and I meet Jungkook's gaze, cold as ice on mine. And I feel like, I'm frozen.

"What do you mean", I whimper and feel the tears on my cheek, although we're floating in green water.

But Jungkook continues and comes closer.

"Get out of the water", he says and it sounds pleading and bitter and knocks everything out of me as I see him begging in front of me.

"Please get out of the water", his hands are pointing upwards and I can see nothing, as I look up there.

It's just darkness.

"Look!", Jungkook points upwards again, something shining in his eyes, that I can't see.