Chapter 2 ( Edited)

Arianna's P.O.V

I plugged in my laptop and turned on Maroon 5, they were my favorite band. I was singing along while eating my Reese's Puffs cereal, when the doorbell rang. I placed  the cereal down walking over to the door. To open it and reveal a smiling Drew. His eyes looked me up and down before focusing on my face.

" what do you want Drew"

" don't gotta be so mean , and i just came here to pick up my  phone but i could stay and give you some company"

I rolled my eyes and motioned for him to come in. Drew was my brother's best friend, I honestly dont know why. I mean sure he was really hot with his dark hair and those light sky blue eyes, but other than that he was a man whore, playing girls. I walked back to the couch and sat down picking up my cereal. After a few seconds I heard footsteps and looked up meeting his eyes. I turned away and shooed him off.

Soon after Drew left Jake came home from somewhere. As usual never telling me where he was going or with whom. I just suspected it was a neighborhood slut.

" hey there Ari, I have to tell you something" He smiled down at me and took my cereal away. I shot him a glare and leaned back against the leather couch annoyed.

" what now Jake, did you knock up some girl? cause i swear to god Jake I am gonna personally cut you balls off-" I threatened as he sat there , with an amused smile.

" no i didn't knock some girl up sheesh have some faith in me, all i wanted to say is that I'ma throwing a party here at 8 so yeah, oh and thanks for the cereal"

He smiled at me one last time and went to the stairs. I don't get how he's my twin, I mean sure we look a like with our caramel brown hair and hazel eyes but he's a douche bag. I never was a fan of his parties usually I  stayed upstairs on the 3rd floor, where no one could annoy me. The 3rd floor was my sanctuary, I had all of my music stuff up there along with art stuff. I got up and walked to my room next to my parents room. They never were here and if they are , they try to spend time with us. My mom is some big fashion designer/model and my dad owns like 20 different companies.

I walked into my lilac colored room and sat down near Baylee and Bebe my two huskies. They were only 8 weeks old which made them so fluffy and cute. I closed my eyes before my phone was blaring out She Will Be Loved. Glancing at the caller ID , I pressed speaker.

" hey gabby whats up"

" guess what were doing" She shouted excitement just rolling off her tongue.

" we are not going to stalk Logan Lerman Gabby, remember last time"

" pshh what are you talking about , all I did was follow him around for the day" She answered obviously not realizing that stalking someone is a felony. Of course she did get a picture and autograph. 

" so what do you wanna do"

" well were going to your brother's party"

" well technically your going I'm already here"

" whatever ,I'm coming over in a minute, so bye"

I hung up and threw my phone across the room , which made Baylee chase after it. My brother's parties were always crazy people making out in corners. Trying to sneak into different rooms which I did not allow. With a sigh I got up going over to my closet and looking around. My first appearance should be memorable.

I grabbed a cute white strapless dress with some lace at the bodice and beading. Picking up red hot heels to match it. I shut the door and put the dress on and heels taking a look in the mirror. It really did make me look good.