1 How It Came To Be

A ginger-haired boy woke up in a forest. His memories were wiped and he was gasping for air, his eyes watery from the lack of using them.

He looked down and saw himself in bright green clothing, elven-like shoes and a hat on top of his head.

He reached up and took it off, looking at a green hat with a red-orange feather. The moonlight lit up his pale skin and before he knew it, he was looking up at the moon, flying in the air.

"Your name... Is Peter Pan."

Peter softly landed back on his feet, staring in awe around him. All he saw was greenery and he felt free.

Some part of him still felt... Missing. He felt like there was a giant hole in his red, beating, heart.

He walked to a tree, feeling enticed by the nature. He touched it and green dust floated all up the tree, making the tree sprout with life. The leaves looked as if they were covered in green glitter as they shimmered in the moonlit sky, almost matching the stars.

"Woah..." He whispered in a British accent. He reached over and touched another tree, flying up in the air and balancing on a branch, jumping up and down.

Green dust shimmered and fell to a dirt patch beneath him, fresh green grass and vibrant flowers grew over the top.

He smiled and flew off, turning and looping through the air. He was hollering animal noises as the wind whipped through his short, ginger, hair. His hat was - surprisingly - staying on his head with no difficulty.

He came to an abrupt stop when he saw a green - glowing - fairy hover infront of him.

She had blonde hair in a messy bun and blue eyes, slim but curvy figure, wings and a green magic wand

(Warning! Tink will be out of character most of the time but she will be like the movie at certain points 😊)

She twinkled as he heard a soft voice in his head, "Hello, Peter. I am Tinkerbell. Your sidekick. I will be by your side and guide you through your journey." She bowed.

Peter stared at her, "Sidekick? Pfft... I don't need a sidekick." He floated down on a branch and laid there, his eyes closed and his hands behind his head as he crossed his legs. He whistled a soft tune he remembered as he did so.

Tinkerbell huffed. She knew he'd be a handful. MiM had warned her about his selfishness.

She stomped her foot - whilst midair - and flew over to him, sparkling gold dust following her, "Peter. If you don't let me help you, you could possibly get no believers at all."

His eyes snapped open at the word 'believers'. He frantically looked over at Tinkerbell, "What do you mean, believers?"

"Come, see for yourself." Tinkerbell flew away, not even waiting for him to get up.

"Tink! Wait!"