two

allura wiped the sweat off of her forehead with a small rag, "god, why was coach so rough today?" she asked packing up her things, lance at her side.

"maybe he got in a fight with his wife this morning," lance suggested.

"he isn't even married," a third voice chimed in, it was the voice of their track buddy, pidge.

"really? i swear he was," lance replied packing up his own things, "but hey, gorgeous,"

"hm?" allura replied, she was used to his random nicknames at this point.

"where are you headed?" he asked slinging his bag over his shoulder.

"home probably," she said, "why?"

"because hunks having people over his house, you don't wanna come?" he asked as they began walking towards alluras car, pidge following along.

"why? do you need a ride?" she asked looking over at him.

"ah, you caught me," he admitted with a small laugh, "yeah, i need a ride, i ran out of bus tickets," he informed the white haired girl.

"you could've just asked," she said then looked over at pidge, "are you going to hunks?" she asked.

"yeah, could i get a ride too,"

"sure," she said smiling warmly at the smaller girl.

allura treated pidge like she was her daughter, always bringing snacks for her, giving her rides everywhere, lance would be lying if he said their little mother-daughter relationship wasn't cute.

*

allura parked up the car in front of hunks house, it was a medium sized house, the walls painted a warm and welcoming yellow. "so, are you coming?" lance asked as he opened the door.

"well, i need to take a shower and i just want to chill at home so-"

"aw, c'mon allura!" pidge chirped, "it'll be fun, and you can take a shower here, that's what i'm doing," she said nudging the older girl on her shoulder.

"yeah, same," lance added.

"oh fine," allura gave in, turning off the engine of the car.

"yes!" pidge exclaimed with a smile as she exited the car after lance.

"you don't feel weird? taking a shower at his house while other people are over?" she asked the shorter girl.

"not really, he has two showers, one on the main level, but i use the one upstairs because no one goes upstairs," she said gesturing to the upper level as they approached the house. lance walked up to the door knocking a couple times on the door, he heard movement on the other side and a few moments later it opened up, revealing none other than the mullet having ravenette from earlier.

lance groaned, "you're here?" he asked rhetorically, "great," he commented.

"and you are?" the shorter boy asked.

"you're kidding," lance said.

"i am," he said letting out a small amused huff before opening the door to let in the three. lance rolled his eyes a bit passing keith by as he entered the house.

"hey guys!" hunk called out as he approached all of them, "you're all sweaty," he commented.

"nice observation, we need your shower," lance said placing his bag on the floor near the door.

"okay, that's cool, go on up," hunk said gesturing towards the staircase.

"me first!" pidge exclaimed, dropping her bag and rushing over and up the stairs.