Ch. 6: Hong Jisoo

~🌸Past Time🌸~

Seulgi's POV:

"You're---" I gape, staring at the beautiful boy before me.

"Hmm? Do I know you?" He kneels down to my level, which is quite short.

"Your the boy I saw this morning staring at the blossoming flowers!" I blurt out, blushing.

"Oh so we don't know each other. You just happened to be a stalker?" He strangely glances at me.

"N-no that's just a misunderstanding. I was walking to school today and just happened to see you." I shake my head.

"Well, that helped clear a misunderstanding. My name's Hong Jisoo but I like to be called Joshua. What's your name?" He offers out his palm to me.

"I-I'm Min Seulgi. Nice to meet you J-Joshua." I quickly shake his hand and run off. Little did I know that a certain someone was watching the whole time, hurt and heartbroken.

~🌸Present Day Seugli ATFER crash~

"Seulgi! Time to get up! We signed you up at a nearby school!" Mom gently calls.

"Ok... " I drowsily reply. I head to the bathroom to freshen up and see that I have a rather odd scar behind my ear. What's this? Two black wings? Why do I have such an odd scar?

"Mom?" My voice shakes.

"Yes dear?" I hear her reply from down the hall.

"Can you come here? I need to you look at something..." I finger the scar.

"Sure. What's up dear?" Mom appears from behind me.

"O-oh. Have you ever seen this mark on the girl who used to be in this body?" I look down.

"No... That's strange. Seohyun was the perfect girl. No scars, no miles, and no Tattoos. When did she become someone like this?" Mom thoughtfully taps her chin.

"M-maybe it was before the crash...?" I suggest.

"Ah! You must be right! Oh well, nothing we can do about it if she marks up her own body. Well, get ready for school! Minho-ssi our butler will drive you there to make sure no other accidents happen." Mom nods.

I stare at the wings for a few more seconds, studying them. When all of a sudden, I black out.

Seulgi! No! Don't leave us! I hear someone cry. There's music playing in the background, and many other people watching. These people... They're my friends. Yes. The girl in the turquoise dress, she's Amber, my best friend. And the guy over there, he's... Hong Jisoo. He's rushing over to me with despair written all over his face. While all in the back, I see one face I can never forget. Kim Mingyu. The first boy I ever loved, and the first heart I ever broke. Tears stream down his face as he watches me get carried away by the paramedics and Joshua. Dad and Mom are getting driven to the hospital by Minho-Ssi. I take a good look around me and see the car that hit me. A black Mercedes, and the driver is a young girl. About my age, with brown hair and gold highlights. I get a closer look at her face and realization shocks me. It's her. Mina. But why--? I jolt awake, finding myself in what appeared to be a hospital room.

"Seulgi! Are you okay?! You scared us to death by passing out in the bathroom! Your lucky that I was needing to use the bathroom!" Mom scolds me with tear filled eyes.

"M-mom. D-dad." I coarsely whisper. "I remember... The crash."

Mom's and Dad's eyes widen in surprise.

"A-are you our daughter or SeolHyun..?" They squeeze their eyes shut, praying for the one answer I'm going to give them.

...

"Yes." I tearfully say.

"Oh my god! She's alright! Our daughter's alright!" Mom brakes down into tears. Dad just pats her back while softly crying.

"SeolHyun! Are you alright?!" Mina comes bursting into the room.

"M-Mina?" I stutter.

"Do you know how worried I was for you? You even might've given me gray hairs!" She frowns.

"Y-you were the one who killed me... It's was YOU!" I accuse her.

Mina pales, realizing that my black out wasn't in her favor.

"I-I can explain! I didn't--!" Mina screams, only to be cut off by my dad.
"That's enough Ms. Mina. Now, where were the police again? Oh wait, I'm pretty sure they're standing outside this door." He drags Mina out of the room, still screaming and kicking.

"Your going to be alright this time Seulgi. We are here to watch over you." Mom comforts me. I then notice a gray tablet at the edge of my bed, in a sparkly pink case. I turn on the tablet and it shows a list of the students attending 'Yonsei University'.

There's two sections. One for female students and one for male students with hearts drawn all around it. I take a look at the male's profiles first.

Kim Mingyu-

Status: Average
Grade: 2(years in college)
Relations: Only child. Never dated anyone.

I smirk sadly at the last sentence. Minah was wrong. There was one person he dated and that was me. But the last time I remember seeing him was in our LAST YEAR OF HIGHSCHOOL?! Scrolling down, I see another familiar name.

Hong Jisoo-

Status: Kingka
Grade:2
Relations: Only child. Never dated anyone but tumors said that he dated Min Seulgi.

W-what? Joshua and I never dated! We were just really close friends! Come to think of it, people did point at us after I broke up with Mingyu. Sigh, I'm going to explain a lot of things.

Next up, I see a new name but I recognize it at the same time.

Yoon Jeonghan-

Status: Kingka
Grade:3
Relations: No parents, no siblings, and no spouse/girlfriends

Extra info: Owns a very large corporation that runs an entertainment show called "Weekly Idol". Known to be bipolar.

Lu Han-

Status: Average
Grade:2
Relations: No siblings, mom only. No dad. Dating a guy named Sehun. Wait say what?! My eyes double in size at the last comment. HES GAY?! B-but he's so cute! I think as I glance at his user picture.

Oh Sehun-

Status: Kingka
Grade:1
Relations: Mom and dad. One younger sister. Dating a guy named Lu Han.

Oh jeez this guy is also cute! They look like twins though... That must be awkward.

Kim Namjoon
Kim Seokjin
Lee Jihoon
Chwe Vernon
Kwon Hoshi
Etc.

We're a few of the names I came across. I finished reviewing the males, and moved on to the females.

Blah blah blah... Wait.

Kim Taeyeon-

Status: Ulzzang
Grade:2
Relations: Older bro, Mom and Dad. No other relations.

I recognized the face in the picture. This girl was at MY party. Maybe she knows more about what happened to me.
I find myself drifting off to sleep.

To be continued...