C.39

C.39 || Just Say Something

August

"I don't want any more water August. It's makin' me have to pee."

"Do you still wanna kiss me?"

She bit her bottom lip as she hesitated."..Yes."

"Then you can't stop drinkin' this water."

"Uuuugh."

It's goin' on two o'clock in the mawnin' and I'm still up with Hazel drunk ass tryin' to get her to sober up befo' later on today.

Afta' having her vent and admit her true feelings towards me about an hour ago, I been able to do a lil heart to mind thinkin' of my own. I'm already knowing she would neva' admit these things again when she was sober until she felt like she was ready but what I wasn't too sho' on is how this would affect me.

I do know that ova' time I've grown to feel somethin' for her cause if I didn't I wouldn't put up with half the shit she says to me or even be up at this time of night tryna help her sober up.

"At least let me sit in your lap."

I sighed."As soon as you sober up."

She frowned."But I am sober."

"No you not."I chuckled."Finish drinkin' the water."

She rolled her eyes but finished the bottle off like I told her to. She shook it sarcastically to show me she finished and I took it from her to throw away.

"Whea' you goin'?"I asked as I noticed her walkin' off.

"I have to pee."

I let her go to the bathroom while I laid myself out across the couch. Placin' one arm behind my head and lettin' the otha' fall to my stomach I yawned in exhaustion. Thea' was no way I would be able to get enough sleep to hop back up for when the yacht docked in Florida.

Somehow I found myself dozing off to sleep. It was only a short period of time though befo' I felt Hazel lay right on top of me.

"You finally ready to go to bed?"I asked with my eyes still closed as I gently rubbed her back.

"No."She yawned."I thought you ordered us dessert."

"I did but it has alcohol in it and we don't need you gettin' any mo' drunk than you already is."

"I'm not gonna get more drunk."She chuckled."I'm not even drunk no more."

"Is dat right?"

"Mhm. I'm fine."I felt her raise up off my chest before she kissed my lips softly."Now can I please have dessert?"

I stood silent for a lil minute, hoping she would just give up and go to sleep, but she didn't so I sighed and sat up.

"Aight c'mon but afta' this we goin' to bed."

"Straight to bed."She nodded and got up, headin' towards the fridge.

Scratching my head I opened a drawer and pulled out two spoons.