Chapter 7

J A C K

"Hey Arendelle.! Wait up." I yelled at the very pissed off Elsa Arendelle who didn't even want to see me right now. 

"Go away frost." She said coldly, as she made her way inside class.

"Woah Arendelle, chill." I said, smirking at her as she rolled her eyes at me.

"I was chill, until you came along." She spat out at me, rolling her eyes once again.

She walked over to an empty seat, and I followed behind her; eventually deciding to sit right next to her.

"Really.?" She said, raising her left eyebrow after sighing in annoyance.

"What.?" I smirked, as I put my feet on the table.

"Out of all of these empty seats," she said, pointing to all of the empty spots around us.

"You had to choose to sit in the one right next to me." She finished, glaring at me.

"Well what can I say snowflake.? I like having you around." I said, smirking; she just well.. Gave me a disgusted look.

"Snowflake.? Ugh what are you.? 12." She said; but i could tell she only said it to try to hide the fact that she liked it.

"If you're 16, then I'm 16; you get what I mean." I said to her, smirking.

"I'm 17 idiot." She said,
rolling her eyes at me once again.

I finally gave up once I heard the teacher walk in.

Not even 10 minutes later, someone burst in the room.

"H-hi sorry I'm late." I heard the voice say, as I looked up to see what idiot was ten minutes late to class.

"And you are..." The teacher said, raising her left eyebrow at him.

"R-right; Hiccup, Hiccup Haddock."

E L S A

"Well, Mr. Haddock, would you care tell me why you're late." She asked Hiccup, as he flushed red in embarrassment.

"I-I couldn't find my way here." He told the teacher, his face still red from earlier.

"Oh I see..." She said as she looked at him briefly, then looked over to the only seat open- the one on my left.

"Well Mr. Haddock, if you could please take a seat next to Ms. Arendelle; I will resume my teaching." She said, as she pointed in my direction.

He finally got to his seat; his head down, as if knowing what was coming next.

"Where's Mer." I asked, faking a smile.

"S-she left." He simply said, not even daring to look up and look me in the eye.

"What do you mean she left." I stated, firmness in my voice in every word.

"She left." He said once again, still looking down.

"I know she left; you already told me, the thing is; where did she go." I asked, rolling my eyes at him.