Chapter one; Welcome to Gotham city

I would like to say that I was The famous Joker's biological daughter but that would be a lie.

"Wendy come here will you." My daddy called out from the living room.

I walked as quickly as my small lags could carry me, when I got into the living room my parents sat on the couch and looked at me.

"Mom and Dad are going out to dinner for our mom and dad time ok." Daddy said with a smile.

I never liked it when they left to go out for mommy and daddy time it made me mad that they didn't even think about me.

"Mrs. Denary will watch you tonight." My daddy said as he got my mommy her coat from the closet.

I ran to my mommy's side and hugged her while I was crying for them not to leave me. My mommy looked at me worried and concerned, she then turned to daddy.

"James maybe we should stay home and do more tests she might not be stable after yesterday, and besides we'll be safer here I mean The Joker did break out yesterday from the Gotham city asylum and sense he has his been going around kidnapping people who are different......maybe it's not a good idea to go into the city tonight...the radio did say he broke out yesterday....I mean he could still be out there you know stealing and killing.....kidnapping people." My mommy said worrying about what could happen.

My daddy sighed and gently grabbed my mommy by the arms and looked at her with a smile. "Rose...honey, Wendy is five years old now by next month she'll be eight years old then in two years she'll be sixteen and besides it's time to let her stay home with a babysitter for two days besides she'll be fine....we'll be fine." He then kissed my mommy and she smiled then gave me a hug and looked at my daddy sadly.

"Rose no, don't do this." My daddy pleaded with mommy. "I want her to come with us....pleassse I want to have the two I love the most with me on my birthday." My mommy begged. My daddy sighed and then grabbed my coat out of the closet as he slightly smiled.

(In the car driving to a restaurant in Gotham city)

"Are you both happy now you both got what you wanted." My daddy said teasingly as he smiled slightly. "I'm extremely happy thank you honey." My mommy said as she hugged me tightly and kissed me on the cheek.

"You know what you could of at lest sat in front....you know by me... Your husband." Daddy said pouting.

I guess my daddy didn't want to be on his own in the front of the car.

(In the restaurant eating)

I looked at my plate that had colorful stuff on it. "Food might be food but if it's colorful like this then it should be used right." I thought to myself as I grabbed my food in my hand and started to rub it all over my face. " I'll make myself as pretty as mommy does in the morning." I thought to myself as I then rubbed it all over my itchy clothes.

"Wendy lace Burette, what in heavens name have you done?" My mommy said loudly at me she then made a slight smile as she cleaned my face and clothes. My daddy sighed and looked at my mommy. "This is exactly why I didn't want her to come." My daddy then started to whisper. "Her body might grow fast but her brain is a little slow we need to fix that part." My daddy said frustrated.

"Oh come on dear she's only five years old her brain will catch up to her body....so don't be so harsh." My mommy said to my daddy as she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and whispered something in to his ear that made daddy red in the face.

"Really...yo- you'll let me do that." My daddy said nervously. My mommy slapped him gently then pointed at me. "Ohh right sorry." Daddy said looking around making sure no one heard him.