Chapter three: Fast learner

(Jokers P.O.V)

Harley looked at me still confused. "Pudding I'm not sure I understand what's so special about this little girl." She said with a pout on her face. I walked up to her and grabbed her face and pulled it close to mine. "Listen closely Harley and don't make me repeat myself again, this girl.....Wendy is not like other children in three years or so she'll be in her teens then hopefully she'll stop growing all together, through these three years I'll raise her to be attractive and desired by everyone especially batman and when she gains his trust she'll then kill him and Gotham city will be mine! HAHAHA!!!"  Harley suddenly laughed then kissed my lower lip. "So you got us a kid pudding!" She mumbled as she started to unbuckle my belt.

Suddenly the girl started to move. "Where am I?" She asked with confusion. I quickly pushed Harley away from me and walked up to the girl. She looked at me with her gray eyes and slightly smiled. "Are you my daddy?" She asked still staring at me.

As I stared at her I knew this small and fragile girl would help me with all of my problems.

(Wendy's P.O.V)

"Here we go." Was the last thing I heard before I was out for the third time already.

I woke in a dark room where I could barely see anything, I looked down at my hands and saw a bloody knife in my hands.
I screamed and throw the knife away from me in hopes that I was just seeing things.
I was wrong though because the blood was still on my hands and the knife was still on the floor across the room.
As I stared at the knife across the room I could feel tires run down my face....what was happening? What was going on? I don't understand!
"It feels good doesn't it." A voice said behind me with a chuckle.
It did feel good I liked the feeling of blood between my fingers.
I turned around to see who was talking to me and saw a man with green slicked back hair, white face paint on and blood around his lips staring at me from a doorway. My eyes widened out of surprise.

"What do you want." I asked walking up to the man.
He smiled and turned around and walked out of the door, I quickly fallowed him out of the door to see him holding a baby in his arms and rocking it back and forth.

I slowly walked up to him, wondering what the baby was for.
"What's that baby for?" I asked moving the blanket off of its face.
"Its you of course....why wouldn't I be holding my own baby girl." He said as he stuck a bottle of something in her mouth.

As I got a better look at the baby it did look like me except it had white face paint on with dark black makeup around its eyes and red lips.

I grabbed my face in shock and backed away from the man with green hair. "What's wrong you look amazing...the perfect child I would say." He laughed as he stood up and walked towards me.

"That's not me I'm normal.....I'm....weird aren't I." I said depressed and sad.

"HAHAHA....no your not normal yet but you will be soon." He said as he dropped the baby and smiled at me.

The baby suddenly turned into a older me and walked up to me I looked at it wondering what it wanted. As it reached me she grabbed my neck and tightened her grasp. I grabbed her hands to loosen her grip but failed.

"You are me and I am what he says I am and no one else....we live to please him...his our father, protractor, lover, guardian and friend...but you won't let him be that when your like this so you must die and I must take over...don't worry I'll let you out when he needs you but for now your going to sleep." She said smiling and looking me up and down with hateful eyes.

I looked at the man with green hair. "Le...let....m...me....a...at...le..lest....no...now...yo..your...na...name." I gasped for the last time as everything started to get blurry and black and the last thing I could see was him grinning at me.

"People call me Joker but you my sweet will call me daddy or papa HAHAHA." That was the last thing I could hear.

(Yo what up PEPs how you doing? How'd you like the chapter? Comment if there's something you think is out of place....sorry its sort of short I was in a rush lol)