Chapter two; The beginning

(The Joker's P.O.V)

"She's the key to all of my plans...she was the thing I was missing." I thought as I looked at the tied up little girl, now twitching from the electricity going through her small body, suddenly Harley Quinn walked in swinging the door open loudly and slamming it behind her.

She walked up to me and looked rather upset. "don't tell me what their saying is true pudding..tell me you didn't replace me with someone younger.....I'm only 27 you know." As Harley went on and on she paused when she got to the table that had the little girl tied to it.

I laughed as Harley looked at the girl sideways, trying to figure out what was going on. "Pudding wha....what's this." She said as she pointed at the girl.

I grind as I moved my head down to the girls level and put my hands on her head. "This my sweet Harley, is my new plan to KILL BATMAN!" I said with a laugh.

Harley itched her head. "I don't get it pudding, how can a little kid kill batman?" She asked confused.

I sighed. "Harley.....this girl is the key to everlasting life." I said through laughs.

Harley looked like she suddenly got what I was saying. "So we're going to steal her so called power and use it on ourselves?" She said excited as she ran to get robber gloves from the desk that was across the room.

"HARLEY!" I screamed at her stopping her in her tracks.

She slowly turned around and looked at me sadly. "Am I wrong pudding?" She asked nervously walking back to me.

( Flash back)

I laughed at the confident guard that was sure he was going to win the poker game.

"What you think that's funny clown boy!?" The guard yelled at me through the thick glass wall that was between us.

My smile became a angry frown. "Dear pig boy are you suggesting that I'm merely a harmless, lifeless, unfunny clown?" The other guard that won grind. "Well look where you are...you kind of are harmless and you were never funny." He said as he collected his winnings.

"You may think that I'm harmless now but soon I'll be standing over you holding your heart and laughing as I crush it, then I'll make your friend here eat it and once he's finished I'll make sure he'll be where I am." I said seriously with a dark stare.

The guards laughed as they walked off feeling untouchable.
Moments latter a beautiful scientist walked by with her husband who was also a scientist the whole time I've been here I've collected information about them.

"How's the kid doc?" I asked the woman as she walked by.
She stopped when she heard me and walked up to my glass and looked at me with sad eyes. It was the first time anyone had ever given me a look like that.

Her eyes where sad and filled with regret.
"Don't ask about kids around me or I'll end you." She said in a sweet but serous voice.

Well for a moment I thought she was different. Oh well she'll have to die to. 

Her husband quickly wrapped his arms around her and walked away with her.
"Have a nice life while you can!" I yelled after them.

That night as I laid awake staring at the walls thinking of away to except. I heard girls whispering about some scientists called  Bassett. "Really?" One girl said. "Really you know freak 67 well she was pregnant when she got her and I heard she had her baby then died." The other girl said. "Oh that's sad so what did we do with the baby?" "Well doctor Bassett wanted her so she decided her and her husband would take her and run some experiments on her to see why she grows so fast.....anyway that's what I heard." After the girls were done with their gossip they left me to think.

SHE'S THE MISSING PIECE TO MY PLAN!! 

*Hey guys sorry its been forever but here's the next chapter (if you can call it that) sorry its so short I've been hanging out with my girl a lot lately so, but if you want to know what days I'll be publishing my chapters on just go to my page and look it up...oh and thanks for reading*