Joker Confesses His Love For You ((Requested))

Type// Fluff

Joker// Jared Leto
Plot // Joker confesses his love for you
Warnings // None

You had been a dancer at Joker's nightclub for months now. He had always talked about how you were his favorite, and how much he had admired you.

You didn't really let it get to you at first. Over time you began to have feelings for him. But he only had eyes for Harley, until a few weeks ago.
There was a huge bank robbery, and Harley didn't make it.

Normally you would've been happy, the guy you liked was single! But it saddened him, and you & Harley were pretty close yourselves.

For the past few weeks Joker hadn't showed up to see you dance, or even to meet up with someone for a deal. It wasn't like him to just disappear like that. Even crime in the city was on a down low.

It caused you major pain to think about how much J was going through, you've never lost someone that you've loved as a significant other. Him and Harley were so in love.
When you finally got to the nightclub, you immediately went to the back and set your bag down. After getting dressed, you began to fix up your makeup. Goosebumps began to form on your skin, the cold began to hit your legs from the short shorts.
Then the door opened to reveal one of J's henchmen.
"He's here, and wants to see you." He said in a rush. Catching on as soon as he ended the sentence, you were already out the door and looking for J.

Your heels softly clicked against the floor as you walked into the back room.
"Ah, doll, good to see you got all dress up for me," he said gesturing his hands.
"Good to see you're back Mistah J." You said smiling and wrapping your arms around him.
"I couldn't just leave my girl hangin'." J said grabbing your face with his hands.
"And she can't leave me hangin', will you go preform out there for me?" He asked. You nodded and walked out.

Getting on stage you danced. Softly swaying your hips to the beat of the song.
Smiling softly when you remembered that J was watching you from the other side of the room. You put your all into the dance. Making sure that Mistah J was going to enjoy it.
After it was over, you strolled back over to him

"Was that good enough, J?" You said, biting your lip.
He walked over to you.
"That was better than enough Y/n," he smiled. Pulling you back on his lap and kissing your neck.

"Y'know, I really like you Y/n. Maybe even more than like," his voice rang in your ears. You smiled as his breath tickled your ear. You bit your lip and faced him, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Is that so Mistah J?" You giggled. He got close to your face.
"Yes, it is Doll." He kissed you, and it warmed tour heart to think that he wasn't depressed. And also that you were the only person he loved.

----------------
This one is sucky but I was with a friend who just had something horrible happen to her recently so I decided to get her mind off it. Anyway, if you guys know any good Joker books that aren't getting good credit just comment some good ones! I've been looking for some that aren't getting enough credit and maybe shouting them out because there are some really good writers out there.