Chapter 2~

Chapter 2~ Forever in your Arms

Morning sunlight creeped over the horizon. Breaking into light and clouds. I woke up, feeling dizzy and ill. I checked my phone, and it was 10 am. I got up and had to do exercise. I changes into my training clothes and went for a jog on the beach. It was good weather.

Really fine. Windy Actually.

~

I had done my training and was heading for the shower, i took out my jeans and a black full sleeved round neck shirt. With black all stars below it.

I wanted to go to grab a coffee to the newly opened Starbucks that opened in town.

I drove out in my white Porsche.

I reached Starbucks and it was a full house! People crammed up in every corner. The line was big but I got in. It had been 15 minutes and i was at the front. I ordered a caramel latte with whipped cream on the top. My favorite. I was beginning to go out when i saw The same girl from the other day staring at me.

I remembered her name, Miley.

As soon as she saw that i was walking towards her, she began to look busy and began to stir her coffee. I went and said

"Your the same chick who bumped into me at the mall right?"

"Yea but you bumped into me, i didn't bump into you, get your facts straight." She replied angrily.

"Okay.. Sorry. Is this seat free? Can i sit here?" I asked her.

"Yea. Sure." She said, giving me a smile.

"So u from here?" I asked her.

"Yea. And you?" She asked.

"Yea. Your Miley right?" I asked.

"Yea. How'd u no?" She said.

"It was on ur bracelet the other day. Btw im Sam." I said.

"Well nice to meet you Sam." She said.

"Can i have your number please?" I asked.

"Sure." She said.

She gave me her number.

~

I reached home and called Dan immediately.

"Guess what just happened bro!" I said.

"What??" He said.

"I got the hot chick's number! Miley's number!" I said.

" well what can i say? Good for you. I knew u liked her since the first time u saw her." Dan said.

"We talked today, and it was amazing! Shes really nice. Im thinking she might just be the one u know." I said.

"Your whipped bro." Dan said.

"Haha whatever dude." I said.

And i cut the phone.

I texted Miley saying

Hi - sam (:

And she replied back.

~~~~

2 weeks had passed and we kept on talking and meeting. We had become close now. She has told me that she was in a relationship with Liam Hemsworth for almost 5 years. And that it didn't work out in the end. And that she would still date, if she found the person satisfying. She told me that she liked me and that i was a nice person. I also expressed my feeling for her.

~

I had gotten a text from Miley asking if she could come over to my place. I said sure. She said she would be over in 30 minutes.

I got ready and tried to straighten my self up, tried to look hot. I put on some cologne, and heard the door bell ring. I went and opened the door and it was Miley.

----------------------------------------