Long Awaited Love

Sam's POV:
I opened my eyes forcibly, under the pressure of them being half awake.
I picked up my phone from the bed side table. I pressed the home button, and gave a low grunt when my eyes were exposed to the screen's naked light.
It was currently 10:09 AM.
'I should probably get up now.' I thought to myself.
That was when Miley came close to me, and wrapped her arms around the middle of my stomach, so her hands were arching around the vertical length of my stomach. I tried hard not to wake her up, i gave her a soft kiss on the forehead, and slowly, unwrapped her arms from around myself.
I slowly walked to my cupboard, and took out a fresh pair of clean clothes.
I chose to take out some dark fade skinny jeans, and a white full sleeved plain shirt, and took them into the bathroom with me.
As i threw a splash of cold water onto my face, i could feel my skin shivering slightly. I decided to give my face a clean, neat shave, mainly because Miles loves it when my face is all clean and presentable.
I went into the shower, allowing myself to melt away in the steam from the warm shower water.
<after taking a shower>
I wrapped a towel around my torso, and dried my body with another towel.
I changed into my clothes for the day, put on some cologne and walked out into the room, trying to make minimal sounds. Before I left the room, i gave Miley a kiss on her cheek, to which she gave a slight grunt and turned her back towards me. I gave a silent chuckle.
I took my phone, laptop and bag with me, into the lounge, just to complete some work.
I took out my laptop from its bag, and with it some sheets with data logs on them. I decided to finish my leftover work which was needed for tomorrow at work.
Just as i was walking to the kitchen, i got a call from my boss.
I put some coffee to boil, and started slicing some veggies for a cheese omelette.
Just after 30 minutes into the call, Miley walked out of the room in a white tee and some calvins.
I looked at her and waved at her. She came into the kitchen and gave me a hug.
She saw me making my omelette and said,
"hey babe give that to me",
with that she snatched the knife from my hand and gave me a slight friendly push. She laughed a bit as i gave a low grunt.
"Okay, thank you, bye boss! Have a good day!" I spoke into my phone, and stuffed my phone into the front pocket of my jeans, after he hung up.
I gave my eyes a slight rub.
"Jet lag huh?"
Miley shouted from the kitchen.
"Hell yeah."
I replied, while stretching.
I casually walked into the kitchen and went close to Miley. Wrapping my arms around her petite waist, i gave her a soft kiss on the back of her shaved head.
She poured the egg mixture into the pan, and began putting the cheese onto it.
I turned her around, and stared into her eyes.
"And uh about that jetlag? Can i help you with that?" She asked while moving her index finger in circular motion on my chest.
"Babe..." I said, looking directly at the pan.
"What?" She replied.
"the egg..." I said.
"Oh shit!" She said, and spun around immediately.
I gave a slight chuckle on her cute forgetfulness.
<after breakfast>

I gave a low grunt as i put the screen of my laptop down, finishing my work for the next work day.
'Lets get the present out now.' I thought to myself, and raced into the room, leaving the door slightly open behind me.
As i got up, i placed it carefully into the front pocket of my jeans and fixed my hair.
Hesitantly, i walked outside the room, and shut the door behind me.
Miley was currently leaning on the kitchen counter, with a glass of water in one hand, and her phone in the other.
When she saw me coming, she placed the glass on the kitchen counter and straightened her posture, and spread a permanent, encouraging, warm smile on her face.

I wrapped her in my embrace; i slid my hands across her waist, while her hands remained on my shoulders.
"Babe." I said.

"Mm hmm?" Miley replied, while biting her lower lip.

I then turned her around, and slid my hand from her waist, into my pocket, and slowly took out the box. I left her waist, now trying to take out the necklace from it's box.

"Babe..." Miley grunted.
I then slid it around her neck, with the diamond shining into my eyes.

Miley gave a loud gasp and turned around quickly.
"OH MY GOD SAM IS THAT FOR ME?!" Miley screamed, with sheer excitement in her voice.

I nodded my head.
She first took a glance at the necklace, then looked at me again, then quickly rammed herself into me, wrapping her arms around my neck, and i then placed my hands on her hips.

"Thank you so so so much sam. It's so beautiful." She told.

"Just like you." I replied.

I could tell she was blushing, her cheek that was brushing against mine had become warm.

She then backed out of my embrace, and brought her face into contact with mine.

"But babe... I didn't get you a welcome back present.." She said, her eyes becoming a bit gloomy, while lowering her head, trying to hide her beautiful eyes from me so i could not see the self-disappointment in them.

I took her chin into the clutch of my index finger and my thumb, bringing it back into eye contact.
"Hey, look at me. You're my biggest welcome back present. I got to see your beautiful face again and that's the biggest blessing i could ever wish for. I don't need any present from you Miley, when i have the biggest present of them all wrapped up in my arms right now." I said.

She blushed and said,
"I love you so much Sam. Thank you, for not making me feel bad."

"Don't thank me, that's my job now that you're mine. I love you way more, Destiny Hope." I replied.

She then kissed me, and the world around me seemed to disappear, loosing myself slowly each time with each touch of her sweet innocent lips.

She parted her lips from mine, for what felt like eternity.

I picked her up and took her into the room.

I laid her down on her left side of the bed, and laid myself down after that.

I then went close to her, and kept ahold of her, while she held onto my arms and hands which grasped her waist. I moved my face closer into the nape of her neck.

"Can we always stay like this?" She asked, while tightening the grip she had on my hands.

"Always." I replied, and left a kiss on her neck.