.04

Ashton

Once I got home, I called both Michael and Luke up on a three way call, needing to vent. I was still fuming from what said, I could almost feel the steam coming out of my ears. I waited until both of them to say anything.

"I need to vent." was all I said.

"Well that's a first." Michael said.

"Shut up and just...just fucking listen, okay? I'm not used to this kind of crap." I said, already getting frustrated.

"Alright alright, all jokes aside, what's going on?" Michael said, a bit more serious now.

"It's Calum."

"The guy you were on a date with?" Luke asked.

"Yeah."

"Okay, what about him?" Michael asked.

"He admitted that he liked me, but then told me that it was best that we didn't talk anymore. I'm just...so confused." I told them.

"Maybe he's scared." Luke said.

"Of what? I told him so many times that I would never hurt him." I said.

"Maybe it's not you that he's scared of." Michael suddenly said.

"Then what could he be scared of?"

"Well did he say why it was best for the two of you not to talk?" Luke asked. "You can't just say that and there not be a good reason."

"He said something about being hurt by his ex's, and that he last ex hurt him the most."

"Do you know why?" Michael asked curiously.

"No, he didn't get into detail about it." I said, rubbing my face in frustration.

"Maybe his ex did something so bad, that he just isn't ready to be in any kind of relationship. If it was me, I would give him some time, and then maybe in a week, try talking to him again." Luke suggested kindly.

"Do you think that'll work?" I asked.

"It wouldn't hurt to try." Michael said, sounding like his was chewing something, probably some chicken nuggets from mcdonalds.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, tugging it a bit.

"I'll give it a try, I guess." I said, still not sure if that would work or not, Calum didn't come off as the type to just forgive people so easily.

"That's the spirit, boss man, go get your man." Michael said, his mouth still filled with food.

"You're so fucking disgusting" Luke said, in a disgusted tone.

"You weren't saying that when I was licking your-"

That's when I hung up on them, not wanting to know anything about what they did behind walls and closed doors.

I sighed and decided to just get dressed for bed. I went in my room and pulled off all my clothes, showing off all the tattoos that I've gotten over the past nine years. Most of them being pointless and stupid, and the rest being more meaningful, like my mother's name on my arm and Luke and Michael's initials on my each of my wrist.

When I was in nothing but my boxers, I slipped under the blankets and laid down, looking up at the ceiling.

I know for a fact I won't be able to wait a whole week, but I knew I had to, if I wanted him to talk to me.