Prologue

long ago in the time of the viking and dragon war, a child was born to lightning and death themselves, although this child had to be born inside of a human, so his spirit was sent down from the heavens, and down onto the village of berk.

this child was destined to be the master of the shadows, the prince of darkness,a night fury hybrid, the dragons warrior, protector and prince and to someday unite dragons with humans.

the story of this child was known throughout the land, but thought only to be a myth. viking are stubborn though and believe that it is just a legend, because dragons simply could not be united with humans it simply wasn't possible especially to the chief of berk stoick the vast.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

today on the village of berk was a great day the heir to the cheif of berk was finally born, they say it was a miracle that he survived birth, since he was so skinny and weak.

at this moment everyone was in the great hall having a feast to celebrate, the birth of hiccup horrendous haddock the third.

at this very moment hiccup was peacefully asleep in his bed, in complete and utter darkness as the shadows protected him.

although unknown to anyone in the village hiccup horrendous haddock III was the very child that the legend talked about, and when hiccup turns 5 he will be taken to the dragon sanctuary to finally start his training and learn all he ca about the shadows and how to use them. And only to then return back at the age of 7 after his training is completed

as the sleeping baby rests, his future is in the making.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!

new book guys.

so I hope you guys like it, chapter 1 will be up soon.

If you guys want to anything to happen in this book or anyone to appear simply comment down below!!!

anyways I'm off to write the next chapter

YAY!!! be excited

-toothless_soph out!!!