7

Joker.
-----------------------------

It's been about a month since Harley Quinn's wild days have begun, and things have been crazy.

Who knew I'd have more fun than ever with her by my side?
But I do get a bit, protective, if you will.
She's mine.

And that is why I'm mad.

She's gone.
And I don't know where to find her.

She swayed her body on the platform to the beat of the club music, smiling and laughing, carefree as ever.

I'm in the V.I.P. Section, the empty window space being covered wth a metal beaded cover to see the ladies on the platform,
my lady on the platform,
reserved specifically for me and a client I was meeting up with for god knows why.

I kept my eyes on Harley.
This was gonna be fun.
I heard him approach, seeing him in my peripheral vision.
He went to greet me, being stopped by one of my boys.
"He doesn't shake hands." He said to my client with a cold stare.
"Sit down, have a drink." He finished, going back to standing guard.

He sat across from me.
"Yo J, on behalf of everyone, welcome back. I wanted to come by and personally say thank you. You've been making me good money, you've been making you good money." He trails.

I advert my eyes from Harley grinding on another lady on the platform, rolling my head around until it reaches his direction.
"Are you sweet talkin' me?" I ask, raising up my hand and covering my real smile with my inked one, letting out a good laugh.
I drop my hand, leaning forward.
"I love this guy." I say, looking around.
"He's so intense" I tease.
He's dressed in all black, tattoos covering his body, shades covering his eyes.
He stops looking at me, changing his view to my girl on the platform, her hips still so captivating as she runs her hands down her body.
"You're a lucky man." He says looking back at me.
"You got a bad bitch."
I stare at him, my smile dropping.
I raise my arm, pointing my finger at her.
"Oh, there she is."
I begin, making sure I have his attention.
I Stand up, continuing,
"The fire in my loins, the itch in my crotch, the one the only, the Infamous, Harley Quinn" I finish, using my arms to emphasize the last part.

I drop my arms, walking over the the window and whistling.
Immediately she walks over, hopping through window and its metal beads, smiling at me.
The man takes a shot.
"Oh, come to daddy" I call to her.
"Puddin'" she laughs.
"Let's put you with one of my guests, this handsome, hunka hunka" I say turning to the man, running a hand through my bright green hair.
I take her and walk her in front of him.
"go, take him now." I say, watching for his reaction

Harley obeys me, playfully biting at the man, laughing as she straddles his lap.
He laughs with her.
"You're cute" Harley says after eyeing the male up and down.
She grabs his face, looking him in the eyes.
"You want me?" She asks innocently.
"I'm all yours" she goes in for a kiss, the man pulling away, looking to me for some sort of approval.
Yeah, right.
"I don't want know beef" he said
Too late for that.
"You don't want no beef? You don't want no beef, you don't want no beef?" I mocked
Meanwhile, Harley leaned back.
"Why? What's wrong?" She started,
"You don't want me? Fine, don't wast my time then." She finished, hopping off of him and walking back over to me.

"That's your lady." He states

I put my hands up.
"Look," I begin, looking at Harley hungrily before looking back at him.
"Are you enjoying yourself?" I ask, leveling my face with his.

He leans back a bit.
"Nah, that's your lady, joker" he insists.

I smile.
"That's right" I say, running my fingers through my hair once again.

One of the boys walk over, handing me a gun.

I look at him, dropping my smile.
"She's mine." I say deeply,
Pointing the armed gun at the man, pulling the trigger.

I pull Harley in close, her arms immediately wrapping around my neck, the both of us laughing.

It was after that Night at the club, on the way home that it all went downhill.