chapter 4

Onision walked nervously next to the leaf boy, looking up at him every now and then.
Leafy had a smug smile on his face as he pulled out his bowl,
"You got any?"

Onision nodded and pulled the egg from his back pocket, tossing it to Leafy.
Leafy catches the egg and lights it up, smoking it with a small cough. Onision watches in admiration until Leafy noticed, causing Onision to look away.
"So.. why d-do you wanna meet here?" Onionboy mumbled quietly.

"The NASA Museum? Because you're.. outta this world."

The corners of Onionboy's lips curled upward, and a blush appeared across his face.

"Plus assuming you, THE CRINGEST YOUTUBER EVER, would love to look at the stars with me."

Calvin said softly, dimples appearing his cheeks as he smiled wide.
Onision returned the big smile, looking away before grabbing Leafy's hand.

"You're shitty.. but cute."
Onision replied, as Leafy intertwined their fingers together. Leafy stopped at the observatory,
"I rented this out, for us, luckily they had a last minute thing. That one gnome guy out there started yelling at me through the phone, calling me a 'bot'? I might sue the guy."

That made Onision roll his eyes with a small giggle,
"Sounds like you were getting Beefy."

"BeefyLeafy?"
Onision shook his head and laughed, causing Leafy to laugh.

And with that, they entered the large room, hand-in-hand.