15

So yea, I'm gonna write the hunting, but it may be bad.

•Percy P.O.V•

I followed Lupa, and we split, up like we had agreed. I went to the left of the stag, and The mother of Rome, to the right, then at the same moment we attack the stag, using our claws to tear it's back, and mostly its legs that it would not be able to run away. We manage to damage the left leg, so it wouldn't be able to run away, with a final strike that Lupa gives she kills the stag. We eat it, Lupa gets the first pick, since she is , well my mother, but not my mother, it's really confusing, and she is a god. The kind you don't want trouble with, so I let her take first. The mother of Rome started eating the belly of the stag, and I started at its legs and neck "Percy, will you follow me to my pack, or will you roam around until you get used to... this?" She said, in a concerned  voice. "I need time alone,"I said ,I went though a lot, the last few days, I will come when I'm ready for it." She looked concerned, but she then looked like the Lupa I knew, fierce and strong., and said: "Just don't die, and then you will have all the time in the world." With that she left, going into the woods, and ran off into the distance. "Lupa, every time I see here she amazes me more and more." I think. "Wait, can I change into a human?  She did say something about werewolves and sorts..."  I think. "Lupa!"I said, "can I turn into a human again?" But she was nowhere to be seen.

So, how was it? This isn't my best chapter I think, kinda a filler.. I'm not sure.