30

Sorry guys, got tagged by @CommanderBeast88

1 Nope
2 Nope
3 Micha
4 Single
5 myself
6 I See Fire
7 10%
8+9 I moved and have no more best friends
10 what's OTP?
11 I could read fanfictions
12 photo is myself
13 six October

Ones I tag (sorry if ya don't like it)
@ScarRose2
@JayRock40
@Tohkay7Tohkay
@austin_adams
@mackenzie533383
@fandomsarecults43
@StarWarsFan4Life
@Bluecookies4eve02
@Zombo302
@Dlaz2005t
@joseLainez12
@GroJurr
@NotJustBooks_3641
@books_reader28
@VanessaPowers
@EmreTufian
@Toby957
@LastShadownHuman

Hope I spelt em right...

Was the last chapter good? And a joke: Why did Adelle cross the road? (Answer is at the end of the chapter)

•Percy P.O.V•

Just my luck, I thought while to werewolves where closing in. Find out that I can't show my face in the city's, gets attacked by werewolves. From behind one ounces and starts biting my back, then the others join in pinning me to the ground, biting me, so I might get unconscious, of the blood loss, or the pain. I knock one off, and then another gets more grip one me, slowly I tire from the fight, being a five versus one fight. I know I won't be able to hold it longer, and try to run, but one of the werewolves turned human, and hit me with a club. On my head. Hard. And then things started to go black.

I woke up with the sun shinning in my eyes, I looked around and saw that I was bound with rope on a pole that two of the werewolves -in human form- where, carrying the pole, the other werewolves where in wolf form scouting the area and walking close to the two werewolves in human form. "Where are you bringing me?" I asked. "Silence you fool, we should blindfold you, but you will never get out of here anyway, but you might be able to do something that the gods will find us, so we will blindfold you" he said, while he and the other man, put down the pole and put some clothes before my eyes and then I couldn't see anything anymore. "If any of you are here" I said to any wolves in the area -if there where any- "please get help"

To say hello from the other side!