Chapter 17

*Jacks POV*

I woke up the next morning on the couch. I had passed out in the middle of a beer I'm guessing because the was a beer spilt on the floor.

"..Fuck." I mumbled. My voice was raspy and my eyes still were heavy.

I stood up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and stretched my arms.

I took a look at my phone while I went to the table to grab my wallet. I was in the mood for some starbucks. I thought about getting (Y/N) some starbucks but she's probably still passed out.

I decided to call the hospital and find out.

Ring... ring... "St. Mary's hospital, how may I help you?" I hear the woman say.

"Hello I'm calling to ask a question about (Y/N) (L/N) in room 17? Do you know if she's awake? How is she doing?" I ask hoping that she didn't pass over night.

"Oh, hold on...." It sounded like she was talling to someone. "She is responding and she is very awake. She has actually asked about her boyfriend named Sean. Is this him?"

"This is him. Thank you so much for telling me. I'll be around to see her in about 30 minutes. Tell her that I'm getting coffee first. Have a good day." I say smiling at the fact that she's awake and well.

I hung up and changed my clothes. I grab my wallet and get an über.

I walk outside and get in my über and take off down the road.

"Please take me to Starbucks and then the hospital."

After I got to the hospital I walked to (Y/N)s room.

And sitting there next to my girlfriend was.....

You'll find out soon enough!