CH. 31 Truly, madly, deeply and ... crazily

Hello dear all, so here comes the last chapter of "Tricks of Love" before the epilogue. Sorry for letting you wait, but had to find the right time to write it. I won't say much about it; it's intense and it has the final step in their relationship. There are 4 POVs, because I thought they had to be there.

I really hope you'll enjoy and I'll be looking forward to reading your comments and messages and let me thank you all very much for being such amazing fans: you stayed with me and this story till now...THANK YOU!

Dedicated to all of you and in particular to XxAricka_DylanxX as a huge THANK YOU for your messages and comments, because you really take your time in writing them and because I know how much you like Dima...hope you'll enjoy it! xox

On the right a banner Klovis made for me and I just LOVE it!!! Thanks darl <3 <3

The song is the one Dima and Jasper talk about in the chapter.

Enjoy!

JASPER POV:   -TWO YEARS LATER-

I slumped on the towel completed exhausted, shaking my wet hair and letting the sun caress my skin; soon another figure joined me and sprayed me with his drenched hair.

“Boy Travis..” I giggled and tossed a small towel to my friend. He sat down on the warm sand and dried his hair. “Never though surfing was this hard, I’m so tired you have no idea.”

“Hell, you tell me? My legs are sore, I just realized is hotter to watch than to practice it, so I’ll sit here enjoying the sun and enjoying the view of my Alexi dominating the waves. Riding my sex-beast is much better and exciting.” Travis smirked in that usual way he did whenever thinking about, well, you know about what, and then winked at me. “But Dima is pretty awesome, too.”

“Yep, he loves it and I think he is great at that.” I lifted my upper body on my elbows and we both looked toward the Ocean, where Alex and Dima were still surfing. “Boy, Alex is incredible, too.”

“Hmm, my love is incredible in everything.” Travis purred and that had me chuckling.

I think that since we came here, they never spent a second separated and this was probably the first time, but it wasn’t going to last long.

It was the beginning of August and the four of us decided to have holiday all together in some locality in California, close to Los Angeles; it was a pity the others couldn’t join us, but it was good to spend time just with Dima, my best friend and Alex. I haven’t seen him since March and I missed Travis very much. We chatted and talked over Skype almost every week, but he was busy with his classes and of course he would keep in touch with Alex every day. Must admit the time became busier for me too, since college began. It was a nice change though and classes were extremely interesting and my friends were all there; Kevin picked the same college and so did Stevie and even if we didn’t have the same subjects, we still shared a couple of classes.

About them, well, you will never believe it, but Kevin managed to convince Stevie in going out and after a while they became quite the couple. The funny thing was that both were bi and Steven wasn’t much into PDA, while Kevin sure was…well, sure time in college with them was never boring, yep.

And then my tiger…we both chose school of business, and so we met at lunch or in the library and we still had our special “study-sessions”, because uhm well…they worked perfectly for both of us. Alex and River picked engineering school, while Hayden and Derek went to another college, still in New York and so we all kept together like the old days. Shenice and Derek broke up and then went back together already a couple of times and it was sort of funny to stand there and watch their silly arguments. They never really fought over something serious and I think Shenice just enjoyed keeping him on the edge and Dee wasn’t ready yet to be all focused on future plans and well, there was nothing strange with that. I knew they weren’t like me and my tiger, or like Travis and Alex. Or, oh boy…like Hayden and Diane!