Chapter 1

"Class we will be having a new student today. Everybody welcome him." Ariel and her group were retouching their makeup when they heard it's a guy.
New guy students ends up dating Ariel or her group anyways which is disgusting. I guess they don't go for the personality.

A knock disrupted the lesson Mr. Scott was teaching. A guy with blonde hair and blue eyes came in and was talking to the teacher.
Few moments later, they faced us. "What's one thing you'll like to share, Mr. Lee?" Mr. Scott said.
That last name sounds so familiar. I shrugged knowing that there's probably lots of students whose last name is lee.
"I just moved from Ohio." He said blankly. Ariel's group is fanning themselves like he's the hottest guy ever.
I hope he doesn't sit next to me. Please don't sit next me.
"Ms. Furginson raise your hand." I'm screwed. Every girl in my glass that thinks he's cute is glaring daggers at me. It's not my fault. I don't like making friends other than Sam and Anthony.

He walked over and sat down. Violet c'mon introduce yourself c'mon!! "H-hey I'm V-Violet." Wow, I thought to myself. I mentally face palmed. Now he's gonna think I have a stutter problem.
"I don't care." Mystery guy said. Jerk much. I hate him already.
"What's your name?" Trying to not punch him because of his big ego.
"I'm not telling you."
"What?!? Why?"
"Because i don't know." Who the fuck says that when your trying to introduce yourself to a new kid. Ugh whatever it's his problem. If he wants to be a douche then he can.

*********
  Why is cafeteria food so disgusting? I told Anthony and Sam about the new kid and how he's an asshole.
"Good luck for the rest of the school year." Sam snickered.
"Oh yea guys I forgot to mention that my step-brother is enrolling here. I haven't seen him yet. Out of no where, Anthony calls someone over to sit with us. I felt a presence next to me and guess who it is. THE LITTLE DEVIL HIMSELF.
I almost choked on my water when I saw Kenneth sitting at our table.
"ANTHONY, THATS YOUR STEP-BROTHER?!? HE'S THE ONE I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU GUYS!!" Why does he have to be brothers with him?!? Kenneth shrugged like he didn't give a crap that I don't like him.

"I didn't know you've met him already." Anthony said trying to defend himself. Sam has her mouth wide open that a fly can go in it. I ignored him and asked why is he staying here with his brother.
"I wanted to live here again before I graduate."
"Why here again?"
"I left after third grade ended. My mom didn't like how I ended up getting bruises everyday at school so we left." He said like its so simple.

That reminded me of how my "flirting" in third grade was making this guy getting hurt. Geez, I thought hurting someone can make him like me.
"That reminded me of a guy I use to like in third grade. Me being me was flirting with him. Just so you know my flirting was chasing him and kicking him in the shins." I can't believe I did that.
"Well what elementary did you go to?" Kenneth asked curiously.
"Prince James elementary and my teacher was Mrs. Goodwin." Not really caring why he asked me that question.
"Oh um the funny thing is that I had her too." Is it really him after all those years? I was too shocked and if it was him then I'll ask him a question.
"Did u ever dated a girl named Sierra in that grade?" Trying to test if it's him or not.
" yea y? I even went to my kicker/friend birthday party because my mom found the invitation in my backpack." My eyes went wide because he told me that when he arrived at my house 9 years ago.
Anthony and Sam isn't really into the conversation, so they kept eating their lunch.

How should I tell him that I was his friend who kept kicking him? Oh yea Violet, just tell him straight up and say that your sorry, I thought to myself. I gulped and I was about to tell him till the bell ranged.

Sorry if this is boring. Hope u liked it though.