Chapter 4

Violet POV:
I've been avoiding Kenneth for weeks now. Every time he would come near me, I would walk away from him.
I just couldn't believe he likes me. Im not even pretty. I walked to the girls bathroom just to get away from Kenneth. I sat down on the toilet seat waiting for the bell to ring for 1st period. Pairs of heels clicked walked in the bathroom and stopped at the sinks.
"I can't believe that whore is clinging to Kenneth like she depends on him. It's so annoying." Clarissa, the queen bee said.
"I'm so totes with you girl. She just wants attention." One of her minions said.
Confidently, I walked up to the sinks and washed my hands.
They were shock that I found out what they said to me. I smirked and left.
"Violet I need to talk to you."Kenneth said. My smirk vanished.
"What do you want?"
"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to kiss you. It was a mistake." My heart ached a little, why am I feeling like this?
"Okay." I said blankly and left to 1st period.
******
"Guess what, Violet." Sam said excitingly.
"Stiles get bit by a werewolf?"
"NO. I wish. Why can't guys here be like him. If only Stiles was actually real, anyways so what's going on between you and Kenneth since that incident."
"I don't know, he said it was a mistake for kissing me. I had a feeling that my heart aches a little but it's probably something else." Obviously not really caring.
"OMG OMG!!!! Sam jumping up and down.
Everybody had their attention on us. I smiled at them and they carried on to whatever they're doing.
"Be quiet next time, Samantha."
"You like him don't you?" Anthony came up and sat next to us.
"Like who?" He said.
"She likes ken...." I covered her mouth.
"She said that I like Ken because I argued about why can't Barbie be with a guy other than ken. Removing my hand from her nasty mouth.
"Okay..?" He said unsure and just ate his hamburger.

Hey guys, sorry about the short chapter. I don't know when I'll update TFTFT. Hope you have a good weekend.