Chapter 2: I hate you, you hate me

"How the hell do you know about it?" Mubeen asked me.

"Know about what?"

"About A.T.O.M of course!" He was really angry for some reason.

"Oh, you mean the weird voice with all that white stuff, right?" Realization dawned on me about how stupid I really was.

"No, I'm talking about the shit in science class that we learned about in grade 6!" He paused and took a breath. "Of course I'm talking about the shit that you just used, idiot." Wow, he really likes the word 'shit' huh?

"Calm down, remember your therapy lessons," Tenshi said, a little annoyed.

"Therapy?" I was confused.

"Yeah, he tackled a teacher in grade 3 and has been going ever since."

"Wow."

"Either way, he probably didn't know that he had it until now, so please come down!" Tenshi began shouting, Mubeen started to tear up after that.

"Oh, not this again," Tenshi was even more annoyed.

"Fine, let's just take him to OCD heaven," it was the lightest voice from Mubeen I had ever heard him speak in.

"What?" I feel like the only reason I'm around this chapter is to sound dumb and be the character that needs explaining but oh well.

"You'll see when you get there," Tenshi said, she was a little more calm now.

"Now let's pick him up, 1...2..." Mubeen picked me up and started counting.

"What's happening? Help!" Was I being kidnapped? Why was no one doing anything?

Half an Hour Later

I was taken to a place that...was kind of dark, like the whole place was in a bad mood yet it was really clean and arranged. We were walking on an Oakwood floor that was littered with white, dim and spotless cubicles.

"Guys, THIS is OCD heaven, are you serious?" I was flabbergasted.

"Yeah, why not?" Mubeen asked, annoyed as usual.

"I mean...but?"

"What, were you expecting some colorfully arranged shit that smelled good? Wake up and see the real OCD heaven man, it's not pretty, it's orderly.' Mubeen said in a philosophical rage.

We walked into an elevator that took us down, the doors opened to another bland looking thing, a hallway. We walked into a door titled Captain Slow. A man's chair was faced opposite from us, as if he was gazing at the blue sky, hey I like doing that sometimes. He wore a black gentleman-looking hat.

"Did it work out?" He asked, he didn't even turn around, he simply kept gazing.

"Yes, it did." Mubeen and Tenshi replied in unison. They were suddenly more calm.

"Great!" All of a sudden the man turned around and began shouting. "That means at least a 100386 yen in ad revenue plus we have sponsors coming as well as the new merch.

"That's an oddly specific number," I said.

"But do we really need all of this? I mean we already have a fortune," Tenshi asked, ignoring my remark.

"You can never have enough money." The man returned to being calm.

"Tenshi, how could you forget his motto?" Mubeen asked condescendingly.

"I don't know, maybe he's rubbing off on me."

They both shook their heads.

"Um, who is this man, what is this place, why did no help me when I shouted, what is A.T.O.M. AND most importantly what ad revenue do you mean? Could I get in on some of that?"

"Calm down!" Mubeen shouted.

"You see we are an organization that utilizes the power of A.T.O.M. for various reasons. The power of A.T.O.M. is Acquired Time-Traveling Ocular Matter. It is where we enter a dimension and summon objects." The man told me. I could now finally get a better look at him. He looked kind of cool, he wore a black leather jacket and blue jeans. Why do I notice these things?

"I know all that but how do you summon the objects and how do you access the dimension?"

"It's better to experience it again. Let me show you."

I was suddenly in the dimension. The white all around was the same. He was there too.

"How am I here? I'm guessing you can summon me into the A.T.O.M. dimension thing." I asked.

"You are correct and everyone can do this so you should be on alert. Time stops outside when we enter here as well."

"How does time stop?" I'm annoyed at how MANY questions I have to ask.

"You should ask the research department about that. Also, to give a better explanation than before about this power, there really isn't one. It's in the name. When you cross over to this dimension, you can summon an object or objects from any time period in the past such as guns, swords, machinery and weirdly even bricks. There's no limit to what you can bring and how much you can but there is a limit to the size of the object. For example: you can't summon an entire city or a huge structure such s this building." He explained a LOT. Damn.

"This is certainly weird, does it automatically activate when you're in danger?" This is making me feel like a complete idiot.

"Yes, and I'm pretty sure this is obvious but if you get injured here you get injured outside but you can also heal yourself in here as well so it's 50/50. I know it's hard to take in and all but just to be safe can I test your gun skills? It's completely up to you though."

"All of this coming from someone whose name I don't even know but the facts are all here so I guess let's test my skills. But at least tell me your name." I was a little pumped.

"Didn't you read the door sign, I'm Slow, Captain Slow." He smirked.

" You dodged my question but I won't bother with that now. By the way, is there something that I don't know about 'cause you're smiling, but anyways let's just get to it." I feel like I pooped on something of his but I'm not quite sure what it was.

Suddenly a target came up near me.

"What should I do, where's the gun?"

"You summon it yourself," he told me. "Just imagine it in your hands and it'll be there as well as safety glasses."

I tried and it surprisingly worked!

"Okay, just aim and shoot."

The gun slipped by mistake and I accidentally pulled the trigger on my left foot. I screamed, LOUD.

"OW! Ow, ow, OW!" I yelled.

"Oh shit," Captain realized how just bad I was in that one moment. He quickly took me back to earth and it wasn't any better there.

"OW!" I kept on screaming.

"WOAH, what the hell is happening?" Tenshi and Mubeen asked in shock.

"I told him everything, he tried shooting and this happened." Captain explained. "Quickly call someone!"

"Already on i-" Tenshi was stopped but the sheer boom of an explosion silenced her, the building began to collapse and THIS did not help me feel any better.