Meeting the Doctor.

-Kuroo's POV-

Again, I wake up but this time a blond haired doctor stands before me his black hair peeking from the roots of his hair and he smiled at me "are you awake....?" The 'pudding head' doctor asked I couldn't answer him but I nodded once and he smiled this time a bit more relived "hello...my name is Kenma Kozume. I'll be your doctor who's treating you and we're going to find out what happened alright.....?" Kenma said soothingly calming Kuroo's pounding heart and relaxed a bit "m-mkay....." I managed to squeek out but coughed straight after, Kenma handed me a glass of water and put it on the night table beside my bed "I'll come to check on you every 2 hours alright......we'll always be here for you...." Kenma said that felt my forehead got up and left.

-time skip-

Two hours later he came back.....Kenma-san I think...he brought a cup of water, a clipboard, and a stethoscope " Kuroo. We're going to check your heart beat alright?" Kenma asked me slowly and as I nod he smiles a bit and puts a pen resting on his ear holding his 'pudding head' like locks behind his ear "now when I say go please take a deep breath through your nose then out three times slowly" Kenma told you and you nod, Kenma put the cold stethoscope against my skin and then he said it "go." Kenma said firmly but gentle voiced, I sucked in a big breath of air through my nose and then let it go out of my nose once again repeating this process three times, after Kenma gets his clipboard and writes stuff down he smile surprisingly calms me....it..soothes me in a way.....weird...but he smiled and left I guess to get the results to that test and stuff....a nurse walks in and I look at her tilting my head to the side "Tetsurou-san here's your lunch." The nurse smiled and left, I looked at her smile and winced I don't know why but I did...maybe cause I keep thinking about doctor Kenma's smile and its corrupting my brain....."t-thanks.......for the....food......" I whispered to myself as I grabbed the chopsticks and began eating slowly, but then I sort of choked I grabbed the cup of water and washed it down coughing. The food spilt all over the tray and onto the floor nurses rushed to me and tried to help then doctor Kenma rushed in trying to extract the clump of food. After I was resting in the bed Kenma rubbing my back soothing me "a-are you alright...?" Kenma was obviously worried out of his mind and once I nodded he sighed relived and hugged me "d-doctor.....?" I stuttered out in surprise "hmm....don't worry Kuroo.... Your ok now....." Kenma assured me "o-ok....." I told him trying to assure him instead cause he sounded more scared and shaken than I was surprisingly. After he felt like that I was ok he got up and left me in bed to rest. As I snored softly the hospital lights go out for closing time all the doctors leave but Kenma stayed behind to study by Kuroo's side, I felt his soothing and calm aura as I drifted off to sleep peacefully.