Wait, You're Who Now!?

A boy with slicked back blonde hair walked through Diagon Alley, his posture was stiff. His back was straight and he ignored everyone around him. Well, except for one certain white-haired boy with thick black rimmed glasses and flawless skin. The boy was skipping and talking non-stop with the blonde.

         Those two were always together, if you find one, the other would be about a 10 foot radius away at maximum.  They were joined at the hip, couldn't separate them in any way. The two knew each other since they were born, seeing as the white-haired boy's adopted parents were great friends with the blonde's. They knew each other like the back of their hand.

         The pair made their way into 'Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions.' It was a small shop, but the Mahogany wood seemed to glisten and the big windows were spotless. It looked as if it was just re-done, the white-haired boy beamed at the shop and snatched the blonde's arm in steel grip.

         "Come on Draco! I've been dying to see Malkin since we first stepped into Diagon Alley!" The boy was abuzz as he seemed to shimmer in excitement, bouncing on his heels as he looked at his best friend, Draco, with glowing ice blue eyes.

         Draco rolled his eyes, not even phased at his friend's sudden mood when he first caught whiff of the Robes shop. It was no secret that the white haired boy absolutely adored clothes and constantly made his own, and some of Draco's too, he knew Madam Malkin on a personal level. Like teacher and student, master and apprentice, that was their relationship.

         "Alright, alright. Don't get your knickers in a twist Maxuel." Was the blonde's dry response as he was dragged into the shop. Maxuel shot him a glare.

         "How many times do I have to tell you? It's Max and you will call me Max." Max's face scrunched in annoyance, "Maxuel is such an awful name, I'm pretty sure my birth parents were wasted when they named me. Would've been better if it was at least Maxwell, most of the people I know always call me that instead of my real name." He jibbed, shaking his head in mock disappointment as he shot his friend his usual white teethed grin.

            Draco rolled his eyes once again, but his mouth twitched in a small smile as he watched Maxuel dash toward the squat, smiling witch Madam Malkin. She was dressed all in mauve, which Draco will admit, suited the joyful but firm witch perfectly. Maxuel noticed too as he commented how what wonderful clothes she decided to wear today and continued to babble on how it matched her character and skin tone. Then proceeded to tell her what other colours would match her along with his latest makings and so on.

         The grey-eyed boy walked up to them and he noticed Madam Malkin slightly blushed as the white haired boy was complimenting how her soft hair would look better if her bun was on top of her head instead of at the nape of her neck. Draco chuckled slightly and nudged his friend, bringing him back to reality as his face took on a thoughtful look. That in which Draco saw plenty of times when he had begun to brainstorm. But now wasn't the time for that, they needed to get their Hogwarts robes fitted.

         "How're dears doing?" Madam Malkin asked the duo with a sweet smile, Maxuel returned it immediately. Already perking up from his lost train of thought when Draco nudged him back into reality.

         "Good, but we actually stopped by to get our Hogwarts robes fitted." Maxuel answered as he beemed up to his mentor. Madam Malkin's eyes widened a bit and she gave the two a sheepish smile.

         "Oh, goodness me! It's that time of year again isn't it. I always forget, actually, another boy about you two's age is in the back also getting fitted. Why you go and join the lad and I'll be right there in a jiffy. I need to charge this lady for her robes now." She told them, Maxuel beamed up at her again before snatching Draco's wrist and dragging him to the back of the shop.