Chapte 7:

(Dedication: Mia_Gillette_ her motivation touched my heart 😅😂👌🏼)

Flynn's POV:

Fucking hell!

I gripped the side of her waist and pulled her close savouring the taste of her mouth. My little princess was kissing me! Her adorable lips were moving against mine and holy fuck was I enjoying it.

I ran my tongue across her lips asking for entrance to her sweet little mouth, letting out a moan as she opened, darting my tongue out to brush across her's was heaven. I trailed my hands across her back, pulling her impossibly close.

My little sweetheart.

I could feel the heat radiating from her blushing face, and lifted my hands to run my fingers across her cheeks. She pulled back and looked up at me in shock with her swollen lips and flushed face. I leaned foreword and rested my head again her shoulder.

"You taste amazing baby" I moaned into her neck attempting to calm my breathing down.

"Thank you?" She whispered softly unsure of how to respond.

I then started kissing the side of her neck, smirking when I feel her shiver and let out a soft moan. So fucking adorable. I bit down hearing her gasp then started sucking on the assaulted area. Everyone is going to know she it mine.

I sucked harder, rejoicing in her soft little moans that kept escaping.

"F-F-Flynn, what are you- ooohhhhh" she cut her self off letting out the loudest moan.

I stopped sucking and trailed kissing up to her nose.

"Now you are mine beautiful, and don't think for second that I'm not going to let the whole world know" I whispered.