Chapter 4: Wake Up

Kim's POV:

Warmth, that was what was all around me, I knew I was probly next to someone but for some weird reson I didnt care. I felt as though all my worries were completely gone and for the first time in my life i felt safe.

Safe is a word I dont know too much about. I have onyl even felt safe when at school because I knew my dad couldnt get me there. I was able to excel in my studies and get an education although I learnt to stay quiet.

Now back to the warmth around me. I slowly opened my eyes and winced at the bright light around me. Was I in heaven? My vision gradually came back to me and the colour blue and white slowly invaded my vision. I was in a room that was not mine. I looked down to find myself lying on a muscular chest and my legs were tangled with his. I looked up to find a head of dark black hair and an innocent sleeping face.

Shit! Holy Chocolate!

I know this guy. He was from school! I have a crush on this guy and I would never have expected to end up in this situation with him. I smiled to myself. After all this time of having a secret crush on him I was actually lying next to him and cuddling him!

Fan girl moment!

But wait...he would never want a girl like me. I was ugly and worthless. My eyes filled with tears and I put my face into his chest and cried. I hugged him tighter and cried into his chest. I could never have him.

Flynn's POV:

My chest was softly vibrating. My eyes flew open and I looked down at my angel lying on my chest. She was actually here. She was in my arms and I would protect her forever. I then noticed that the vibrating was her little sobs from crying.

WHY WAS SHE CRYING!! MY BABY!

I sat up and lifted her up into my lap.

"Its okay baby you're safe I will protect you" I whispered soothingly into her ear.

My baby was broken and I plan on fixing her.