O N E

[[!! important !! I made a slight change in the story, Yoongi will be El Diablo instead of killer croc. I just felt it suited him more + El Diablo is vital to the story so-]]

Jin's POV

"I guess I should check up on the convicts." I said to myself. Granted I talk to myself often being alone except for all the criminals.

I looked at my little list that I compiled the names and made my way to the first cell. Apparently It was a boy named Namjoon. He has no supernatural abilities but is a notorious hit-man known for never missing, hence his nickname, deadshot.

"Hello, Namjoon." I greeted him. He didn't respond for a few seconds, just looked at me. After a few seconds of awkward silence he softly said something incomprehensible.

"Could you repeat that please?" I'm actually quite surprised on how nice Im being, considering this is a killer i'm dealing with.

"Don't talk to me, dollface." Of course. What did I expect from a cold blooded killer? kindness?

Ignoring his statement I moved onto the next convict, listening to him calling me a coward and to come back I just ignored him and kept walking.

Okay convict  #2, Yoongi. Apparently He has a satanic ability, He can make fire out of nothing. According to his files he lived with 2 friends, but out of anger killed them and burned down the house. He then turned himself in.

"Hello, Yoongi." I copied my greeting from before.

"Before you greet me with your fake ass scripted greetings can you remove this cold water from my cell?"

"I would love to do that but your too dangerous. You could blow this whole place up." I silently prayed that he wouldn't get mad and enhance the ability to use his power in the water

"Im a changed man, Jin. You know that." Again, he's negotiating.

"I'll think about it." I said as I headed out to the next cell.

The next cell which was directly across from Yoongi's cell inhabited a man named Hoseok. Surprising he was asleep. In my opinion he wasn't as bad as the rest of them, I mean how can you take someone that robs banks with a boomerang seriously?

Not wanting to disturb his sleep I headed off to the final cell.

This cell was different than the others. It was made of barbwire and was connected to an electrical shock system.

"Hello, Jimin." I said and he looked at me.

The thing is that he was upside down. His legs all the way up to his thighs we're gushing with blood because of the harsh barbwire he was hanging on.

"Jimin! Stop that."

"Hahaha. that's funny. you think that just telling me to stop would stop me. that's cute. and why is your hair blonde? are you trying to be like me? it's not working. And why is my cell so far away from all the cute boys in the other cells? Is it cause your jealous and want them all to yourself? that's not fair. And where is my puddin? I miss him. but damn he made the right choice dyeing his hair green anyways I want some coffee could you get me some sweetcheeks?"

"Enough." I said. It's really hard dealing with him. He used to be Park Jimin, A doctor that helped mental patients but after having his mind played by the Joker he just became Jimin. A sexy psychopath. Of course that's what he calls himself, not what I call him.

"Fine. But I still want my coffee."

"Your not getting it sweetheart." I said before leaving and heading to my office.

I think I've got it. the worst of the worst. They will work perfectly.

"Hey, you guard. Go round up Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin and bring them to the courtyard."

"I have a name you know. Jackson."

"And I don't care, now go."

This is great it will work perfectly I said as I headed to the courtyard. To my pleasure I found them all handcuffed to a wall.

"Hello Villans! Today is your lucky day."

"Shut up dollface." The one who I think is Namjoon said. Okay rude.

"Anyways, look around, you guys are now Task Force X. You will do what I say, when I say it or die."

"Boss, Don't you think that it's a little bit cruel to make them some sort of, suicide squad." The guard, Jackson, piped up.

"Yes, it is cruel, but you have forgotten i'm a cruel person and you now know too much." I responded taking out my gun.

"Thanks for your service Jackson, but your dismissed now." I said as I shot him. His limp body fell onto the floor.

Most of the criminals looked at me in horror, except for 2 of them. Namjoon and Hoseok, most likely because they kill for a living.

"So if you don't want to have the same fate then you will listen to me." I said as I walked up to the person closest to me, which was coincidentally Namjoon and injected the device that was really the size of a grain of rice.

After repeating this process with the remaining three I decided to tell them what it was.

"You see what I just injected in your neck are tiny bombs. Isn't that amazing, they may seem harmless but will blow you to bits! isn't that fun!"

"Yay!" Jimin said. Obviously not understanding my sarcasm.

"Yay my ass, just don't anger or vex me and you won't die." I spat.

"Excuse me! Mean Man!" This boy again.

"I'm known to be quite vexing, what should I do about that?"

"Well then you'll just die." I answered bluntly.

"Awh, poo." Honestly, whats wrong with this guy.

"Wait what do we get for this?" Namjoon suddenly said.

"You'll get a reduction on your prison sentence." I stated, lying.

"Is that all you sky rats want to ask me?" I questioned and when nobody answered I ordered them back to their cells.

This is going to be fun.