T H R E E

Hoseok's POV

"Yoongi, Yoongi wake up." I whispered into the darkness. It wasn't pitch black, though. The small windows st the top of each cell illumimated the room just enough to see your surroundings. And I could clearly see Yoongi in the cell across from me, asleep.

"Yoongi!" I shouted in a hushed voice, just enough to wake him up.

"What?!" He said, alarmed because he was woken up, unexpectedly in the middle of the night.

"Nothing, Im just bored."

"Really Hoseok?"

"Not just that, im wondering why im in a high security prison. I mean just stealing things isnt enough to be a mastermind criminal, is it?" I said.

I still don't understand why im here. I have no powers, I just steal things with a boomerang.

"Maybe there's something theyre not telling you, Hoseok. Maybe you're powerful and you just haven't found it within yourself." He said. Although he's almost the same age as me, He's quite wise for his age.

"Yeah, please just don't go making the same mistakes I made" He said, sadly

"Say, Yoongi. How long is your prison sentance?" I said wanting to know who would be here longer.

"One life sentance." He said without hesitation.

"How about you?"

"Seven life sentences." I said nonchalantly.

"Seven!?" He said,  shocked.

"Yeah, so im pretty sure im never going to see the sunlight again."

"Thats not right, Hoseok there has to be something wrong with you. They can't keep you in here until you die just because you stole things. Think about it."

"Think about what?"

"Think about the events that happend prior to you getting arrested and thrown into this jail."

"Well, I wad bored so I decided to get some gold. On the way there everything turned black and I ended up in the cell I stay in now."

"Everything turned black?" Yoongi said confused.

"Yeah, i always happens. Everytime I go to get gold on the way there I black up and when I wake up im in my bed with the gold beside me."

"So instead of waking up in your bed you woke up here?" Yoongj said walking closer to me until he got to the front of his cell which the bars prohibited him from passing.

"Yeah, and why are you trying to get so close to me?" I asked, confused to why he was struggling to get passed the bars and to me.

"I don't know. I'm not controlling my body." He said while continuing to try forcing his body through the small bars.

"Yoongi stop, your scaring me." I said as he continued smashing himself into the bars.

"Hoseok." He said, almost whispering.

"Yeah?" I said a bit scared.

He slid to the ground, obviously hurt from what had just happened and said, almost in a whisper.

"Why are your eyes red?"

Jin's POV

"Okay gentleman, introduce yourselves." I said as soon as the board meeting began.

"Hello, Im Kai. I'm a paranormal activities scientist and Im researching one of the prisoners in your facility." He said without taking a breath. He definatly rehearsed that.

"Yoongi? The one with fire?" I said knowing Yoongi was the only one with a power that can be considere paranormal.

"No, another one. Hoseok. I suspect him to have cyphers curse."

"What's cyphers curse?" I said.

"It's a curse that effects those who breath in the lost jewels of kim. It's uncontrolled, makes them want to steal and often gives them frightening powers like mind control and telepathy." He said again in one breath.

"So you that's why Hoseok is here? I always wondered why someone who seems like an innocent person that got into the wrong things was in a high security prison." I said.

Well at least I finally know why Hoseok is in here.

"Do we have to put him in a solitary confinement cell? Like Jimin?" I said.

"No, as far as I know its rare for him to try to hurt people."

"Okay, thank you Kai." I said as I turned to the other person in the room.

"Hello, Im Lay." He said.

"No. You can't use an alias name here. Whats your real name?" I said, trying to sound a bit scary.

"Yixing." He replied.

"My name is Jongin, by the way." The other man spoke. I guess he didn't want to get in trouble for using a nickname either.

"Anyways I'm working on a case involving the joker and his boyfriend, Jimin." He continued.

"And what's the case?" I asked.

"I suggsst that since you have Jimin chipped we should let him go, he'll lead us straight to the joker."

"That's risky, but I think it will work." I said, obvioulsy shocked my his good idea.

"And even if it doesn't, I can just blow both of them up." I said, laughing as I held Jimin's controller in my hand.

"Thank you, end of meeting." I said as I walked away, and went to let Jimin go.

NOTE: Joker reveal next chapter