Prom Dresses

(That's not her dress BTW)

Y/N POV

Today was the day Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, Katelyn and I were going out to browse for prom dresses. I was looking for one that I found online. It was white with a bit of pink and open at the back.

I woke up in Aphmaus house this morning and she told me Laurence brought me here. "Let's go to Phoenix drop mall!" Aphmau said. "I did not sign up for this!" Katelyn complained.

On our way to the mall Kawaii~Chan asked the most random question. "Are you guys hoping to be asked to the prom?" She asked. "Kawaii~Chan hopes you guys are! It will help my ships!" She says. "Not with the ships again!" Katelyn says blushing.

"Katelyn? You're blushing! You have a crush!" I shriek. I got my camera out and took a photo.

K

atelyn was to annoyed to look at the camera. "So... Who is it? Kawaii~Chan wants to know!" Kawaii~Chan says. "Ugh... Fine it's... Its .... Travis!" She says. "Huh?" We ask.

"The kid you hit with a volleyball back in sophomore year?" I ask. Katelyn nods. "Whatever happened to jeffory?" Aphmau asked. "I actually don't know!" She says. "What about you Aphmau?" I ask. "Aaron? Kawaii~Chan wants you to go with Aaron!" Kawaii~Chan fangirls. "I honestly haven't thought about it!" She says truthfully.

"You Y/N!" Katelyn says with a smirk. I look for a way out of this. I see the mall and I get an idea. "Race you to the mall!" I say running down the street. "Y/N! You need to answer me!" Katelyn yells running after me.

Time skip

We found the dresses we liked and headed to Aphmaus house. We opened the door. "We--!" Aphmau was cut off. "I don't know how I'm gonna tell her though!" Someone says.

We walk into the living room and see my mom sitting across from Aphmaus mom. "Mom?" I say. "Y/N! I'm so so so sorry!" She says. I run into her arms. "I'm sorry too! Can i come home?" I ask. I felt her head nod on my head. "I am just gonna stay here at Aphmaus for a sleep over is that fine?" I ask. "Yes!" She said.

"Oh mom here is my prom dress can you please take it home? You can look at it!" I say. She nods and takes the bag. I run upstairs with Aphmau Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan.

We sit in a circle. "So for my question Y/N!" Katelyn says. "Fine! I want Laurence to ask me!" I say. I realized I was blushing. I  heard a camera.

 I  heard a camera

I sighed. "So Y/N?" Aphmau begins. "Did you pick a song that your gonna sing at Prom?" Aphmau continues.

"What!" Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan say at the same time. "Surprise!" We yell. "Y/N! Kawaii~Chan didn't know you could sing!" Kawaii~Chan cheers. "Yeah! When did that happen?" Katelyn asks. "Well it isn't a major! Aphmau has heard me sing before so she chose me!" I explain

"Ooooh!" They say. "We should go to bed we have a big day tomorr--" I cut Aphmau off. I smacked her with a pillow. "Ok goodnight!" I say.

(Sorry for the short chapter)