The Dawn of Amourshipping!

Author's Note:

Hey guys! This is my first real one shot, so I hope you enjoy it :)

So this is based off of Episode 28 of XYZ which is the one where Serena throws snowballs at Ash. My one shot is going to be very closely based off of it, so it may even copy dialogue. It's basically the episode but way more amourshipping in it.

And by the way, i'm not gonna do the Greninja only scenes (like when he is in the tree or with Squishy) because it just wouldn't fit with the one shot.

I hope you guys enjoy :)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ash was sitting down on a log, thinking about what was wrong with him. The previous day Ash fought the Ice type gym leader, Wulfric, and lost horribly against one of his Pokemon. He failed his Pokemon, and most of all, he let Greninja down. Ash thought that he didn't have his act together, and because of that, Greninja couldn't perfect their form.

The trainer sighed, heating up the cold air in front of his face for half a second, until it faded away back into coldness. He clenched his fist, before a few Fletchlings flew away from the tree above him. At the time, he was thinking about Greninja and how horribly he failed, but for some reason, he thought about... Serena.. He saw that look on her face, the one he hated to see; the one where she looked like she was about to cry. Ash knew something was different about her than the other girls he has traveled with, but he didn't know what yet.

Ash left without giving his friends a reason, even leaving Pikachu behind. He knew he would regret it later, but he had to think, it was the only way he thought he could fix this. "If only I had gotten my act together.." The raven haired boy kept saying this, even though it wasn't true. There was a different reason, a reason a good friend would teach him later on. He clenched his fist one more time, and breathed in heavily.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Pika!!" Pikachu squeaked, now worried for his other friend, Greninja, who is now gone just like Ash. Pikachu stood up on the table, in front of Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie, who all looked just as worried.

"Now even Greninja is?" Clemont asked, and Nurse Joy nodded in response.

"Yes." All of them looked on the screen to the right, where Greninja's anatomy was located. "It has recovered its stamina so I don't think there's any need to worry, but..." Nurse Joy looked back at the group, who turned their attention back towards her. Serena put her hands on Bonnie's shoulders in front of her, and looked down at her forehead. Nurse Joy finished her sentence, "Do you know where it went?"

Clemont sadly shook his head no, while Bonnie and Serena looked at each other. "I wonder where it has gone?" Bonnie asked Serena, with a saddened look on her face.

"It probably followed Ash." Serena said, looking at the empty bed in front of her once more. She truly did miss Ash. Serena wished he stayed, and talked with the group about it, but he chose the worst option; leaving them, without telling the group where he was going. Ever since he started the losing spree, she sensed something wrong with him, like he was missing something or was rushing into things too often. He has been acting somewhat rude to her, like giving her his backpack at the gym by shoving it in her chest without looking at her, or not even answering her question when he left the Pokemon Center. All Serena knew, was that he was sad, depressed, and in need of help.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Serena sat outside of the Pokemon Center, on the wooden benches that had green rubber covers on them. She had both of her hands by her side, before she stood up, and walked to the edge of the deck. The performer looked out into the snowy field, trying to look in between the trees, just incase she could see Ash. As she was expecting, Serena saw nothing, except dead bushes covered with snow and think trees blocking her view. As soon as she realized what she had to do, she closed her eyes, took a deep breath and ran down the steps into the snowy field. Serena sprinted into the forest, not looking back once.