I

Egypt T

Egypt T.

"Eli, get up and get Ra up too. Y'all got school." I told the oldest out of my brothers Elijah. He waved me off going back to sleep.

I took plucked his face twice and he sat up moving my hands from his face.

"I'm up, damn, you always doing extra shit." He groaned.

"Get up and do what I said." I said walking out his room.

I went into my room getting ready myself.

I took a shower and did my hygiene. Putting on something I could move around in. It was the beginning of May, starting to get hot outside, and when it gets hot niggas don't know how to act.

Bodies were dropping left and right. A lot of cries from mothers and fathers, brothers and sisters. But I had done enough of that. I made a vow to myself a long time ago that I was going to be the one handing out the tears, not dropping them.

"E, let me in." My youngest brother Ra said. I opened the door.

"How I look?" He asked me smirking. I giggled mushing his head.

Ezra is the type of person that takes nothing serious and finds the good in every situation.

"You look fine lil boy. Is Eli ready?" I asked him.

"I think so. He act like somebody pissed in his cereal so I was trying to avoid him." Ezra said and I nodded understanding.

Elijah's personality is a complete replica of our dad's. He only has three emotions; mad, stubborn, and not giving a shit.

After grabbing the stuff I need and tucking my glock in the back of my pants, we walked out of my room and went downstairs.

"Come on, y'all gonna be late!" I yelled not seeing Eli downstairs.

Shortly he came down and I handed them both gatorades and got one for myself.

We all walked outside, I checked my car and my surroundings. Seeing nothing we all got in the car and I drove them to school.

***

I walked into the trap speaking to all of the workers and making sure nothing was wrong and that money wasn't coming up short.

I walked into my office seeing the picture I loved to hate on my wall. The picture of my dad and his right hand man Deno. Deno just so happens to be the one who murdered my father.