Chapter 1: Oh No...

KEY:

(F/N) = Friend's Name

(Y/F/N) = Your First Name

(Y/L/N) = Your Last Name

(Y/N) = Your Name

(E/C) = Eye Color

It was a normal night for you and your friend (F/N). You were both going to see Suicide Squad for the second time. The movie was like a drug to you. You couldn't live without it. Out of all the character's in the film, you loved the Joker. He captivated you in many ways. From his hair, voice, personality, and everything. You just loved everything about him. You wished that the Clown Prince Of Crime was real. All you ever wanted was to be with him...

Your friend lightly punched your shoulder and lightly laughed. "Daydreaming again?" she asked. You nodded and smiled. You guys got to the movie and got your tickets. Both of you found seats in the upper rows and sat down. (F/N) smiled at you and you smiled back. You snacked on your popcorn and soda. After minutes of waiting, the movie started. You smiled as the flashback scene for Harley and Joker began playing. As Joker shot the tattooed man in the club, everyone in the theater heard actual gun shots. Everyone in the theater ducked down as the gun shots were heard near where you were. You heard loud footsteps coming from the floor of the theater and the movie stopped. All of a sudden, there was a maniacal laughter that filled the huge room. You were too afraid to look at who's laughter it was but you already knew who it belonged to... the Joker.

The laughter grew louder. It was terrifying. No-one expected this, not even you. Joker's laughter terrified you, surprisingly. It was menacing yet insane. The Joker has an iconic laugh and sure as hell he did. The next thing he said took you by surprise, "Ladies and gentlemen. I'm here looking for someone by the name of (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N). Do you happen to know where she is?" You were so shocked. Never in your life did you expect the Joker to look for you. No-one answered him and he and a gun shot was heard. He shot someone. "If you all don't show me where (Y/N) is, someone else will end up dead," the Joker demanded. You couldn't take it anymore. You were the reason for an innocent person's death.

(F/N) looked at you and shook her head rapidly. You mouthed the words, "I'm sorry." You stood up, revealing yourself. Joker noticed you and smirked. He walked up the steps to your row and he made eye contact with you, your (E/C) eyes met with his green ones. You were shaking as Joker grinned, revealing his grill. You bit your lip nervously and to Joker's dismay, he took out his gun and shot (F/N) in the head. Your eyes widened in horror as you saw your friend laying on the floor, dying. You immediately turned away from Joker and dropped to the floor. Tears came streaming down your face as the light behind your friends eyes disappeared. You clutched her friend and cried. Joker rolled his eyes and took your arm and lifted you off the floor forcefully.

Before you even knew it, you were being dragged down the theater's stairs and down to the floor. The Joker forced you to meet eyes with him by gripping your chin tightly. "W-Why did you do that!?" you said in distress. Joker said nothing and one of his henchman knocked you out and the world disappeared before your eyes.