Tears of Roses

Cosmic Era76 Orb Nation

After 3 year of second war.. Athrun Zala go back to his homeland at Plant with Meyrin Hawk and become a new chairman of Plant..Lacus Clyne and Kira Yamato being married and go back to Orb again to help Cagalli Yula Athha his twin sister to rule Orb..This day.. Cagali has become a Leader over 33 countries in earth... The world in peace again...

Athha Mansion..midnight..

Knock..Knock.. "Cagalli.. are you there.. are you still awake?" Kira open the door and go inside Cagalli room..
"Ahh.. Kira-nii what happened.. I still had work to do.." "It's midnight Cagalli.. why not you stop working and go to sleep.. you can finish your work tomorrow.. I don't like you push yourself in working..I understand you have responsibility of this country and have more work to do but.. you still need a break and sleep.. I don't want you to become sick..will you listen to me..your oni-san.." "Alright.. alright.. I'll take break and sleep now.. Cish! Kira-nii you are annoying.." " Go sleep now..or you want me to sing lullabies to you my dear sister.." " No! Never! if your voice sweet like Lacus it alright but Kira your voice just like frogs in the middle of rain..I don't want to hear that" Wack!Kira hit Cagalli head.. "Hei!why you hitting me.." "That because you said my voice like frogs..if my voice like that..your voice like frogs too" "Why is that?" "Because we are twin silly" "...hahaha.. your gotta a point Kira.. but I think my voice better than you..maybe not..maybe just a little like frogs too.." "Ha..ha..ha..." Kira and Cagalli laughing together and Kira send Cagalli to her bed..
"Sleep now Cagalli...I will go to my own room..oyasumi.." Kira go to the door and turned off the lights..
"Kira.." Kira stop and look at Cagalli "Hmm.." "Thank you.. for always be here besides me.. you are the best brother in the world..I love you.." Kira smile.. "Anything for you imuoto.. you're my order half Cagalli.. I will
always besides you..l love you too.. sleep and have a nice dreams.." Kira walk out from his sister room and go to his room..
Kreeek.. tukk.. Kira open and enter his own room.. "Ara.. Kira.. How Cagalli..Are she still working?" Lacus said " Emm.. still working when I go to her room but I made her stop working and sleep.." "Well.. who else can made Cagalli stop if not her own brother..hi..hi.." Kira smile and go sitting besides Lacus in the bed.. "I'm worried about her own health Lacus.. she's not going to stop especially when it about her country.. I just want her to be happy.." "It's alright Kira.. Let's pray and hope one day she will found her most happiness things in her life.." Lacus kissing his husband cheek.. "Umm..thank you Lacus..let's sleep.. " " Hait.. Oyasumi anatasama.." "Oyasumi.. my dear wifey.." Kira hug and kiss his wife and the two of them sleep together..

Karakurra Town.. midnight..

"Ichigo! Renji! quickly! that's hollow will run away!" "We know that! it's not easy okay,that hollow is moving too fast! dammit! getsuga.. tensho!" "Shit! I missed it!" "What's are you doing Ichigo! Mai..sode no shirayuki.. some no mai..Hakuren! how that??" "Ah!! it still moving! Renji, block that hollow!" "Hahhh! bakudo.. wahh!" "Renji!!" "Chire..Senbonzakura!!" Housss.. "Wargghh.." The hollow was disappear.. "Nii-sama.." "That's was amazing taicho.." "Ceh! I'm so close to kill that's hollow.. "said Ichigo. "Tawake neh Ichigo". "What's you just said midget!"."Heh.. looks like your skill are rusty Ichigo.. you need more practice..". "Huhh! don't you said that to me Renji, yours are doing nothing.. just running like monkey". " What's you just say huh!". "What's! you wanna fight,brings it on!"Renji and Ichigo bickering each other.. "Two of you stop already!".Wackk!!Rukia hit Ichigo and Renji head together.. "That hollow is different.. what's do you think nii-sama?"."Hmm.. I think so too.. it's more fast than normal hollow and the reiatsu is different.. we must be careful about that..". "I thought it just the same as always we fight.."said Ichigo."Heh.. Ichigo you still have many more to learn.."said Renji.. "You too Renji".said Rukia.. The two of them sigh together.. "I think we should go back now.. we must inform this to Yamamoto Soutaicho..". "That's right..".Ichigo and the group go back to soul society..

Soul Society..

Ichigo and the group enter soul society..they meet Rangiku and captain Hitsugaya.. "Hei! Ichigo, Rukia, welcome back guys.. so how's yours going?".Rangiku said. "We doing good.. but something happen.. that hollow we kill today is a little bit different.". "Different? what's about that?.said Captain Hitsugaya with rising an eyebrow.. "Hmm.. it looks difficult to take its down.. and a bit to fast..their reiatsu feel different too".said Rukia.."Well, if that, we need to tell Soutaicho about it, I also heard rumors from Uruhara Kisuke-san about strength reiatsu apparently happen in town too, right now me and Matsumoto want to see Soutaicho..we can go see him together". said Hitsugaya.. "Hmm.. that right.. let's go".The shinigami group go to see their leader..

Orb..Cagalli room..

Cagalli been sleeping in the bed.. having dream..
" Haha..hahihi.." Cagalli in child laughing with her father Uzumi Nara Attha looking at her running and dancing in the grass with full of roses. "Haha.. look at this flower Outo-sama.. its beautiful..". " Cagalli-chan really likes roses ne..".Uzumi said. "Emm..its have different colors and it smells good..Cagalli likes yellow and white roses more..Outo-sama do you like this flower?". " Of course my dear..Outo-sama like red roses liked this one".Uzumi said and pick the red roses and slip to Cagalli blonde hair between her ear.. "Hoe?..why's that?"."It's because red roses is suit you more my dear..". "Really.."said Cagalli. " Hemm..it's look good in you"."Hahaha..arigato Outosama". " Haha..hihi.."Cagalli dancing around with roses petal that flow into the wind.. "Wahh.. beautiful..". The roses petal that flow,land in Cagalli small hand.. and its turned out as dripping blood.. "Ahh! Kya! What is this??!" said Cagalli.. "Blood!! Why's it blood!". Cagalli wiped her bloody hand with her clothes.. but the blood is still in her hand.. "Huh?! no!. no!. please go away!! Outo-sama!". Cagalli looks for Uzumi, but Uzumi is nowhere to be found.. the grass in her feet turned out as battle scene with full of bodies with blood every were.."No..no..it's can be true..no..no!!!, Outo-sama! where are you?!Outo-sama!!".Cagalli screaming out her father.. she running between death bodies and fallen into the grass.. her hair,her face all covered with red blood.. She's starting to crying.. "Hiks.. hiks..Outo-sama.. Outosama.. help Caga.. Caga-chan afraid..hiks..hiks..". Cagalli feel afraid.. his crying outloud..
Suddenly.. the air around her become cold and the grass that full of blood become frosted.. the wind turned into red mist.. Cagalli heard some voices.."Don't crying..it's alright..I'm here with you..you're not alone.. don't worry.. it's alright..". "Whose there??"Cagalli said, her eyes searching for the voices.. Suddenly..red roses petal that flow in the misty cold wind bond together in front of her and a woman with red hair wearing yellowish golden armor present in front of her.. "Don't afraid.. you're not alone.. I'm here now..".the woman said.. She hold Cagalli face in gentle touch and wiped out Cagalli tears.. She smiles.. Cagalli shock when she saw the woman face that have golden honey eyes just like her.. "Who are you?". "I'm yours.. I'm your other soul and spirit..My name is Akayuki..we are one..you and I..call my name.. I will come to your side..". " The woman slowly disappear in front of Cagalli into the coldness wind and red mist.."Wait!! Where your going?! wait for me!.don't leave me alone!" Cagalli said while running to the woman.. "Remember..you're not alone.. I always with you.. you just call my name..". "Wait!!"

"Wait!!.. wait!!..don't..come back!!."

"Cagalli.. cagalli!..wake up..Cagalli!!"said Kira while try to wake up Cagalli. "Cagalli!".Cagalli wake being shock cause Kira at her room.."Kira.. why?..what's happen?"."You having a nightmare Cagalli.. Are you alright?".
"Eh?!!Ah!.Yeah.. I'm alright.. sorry.. I..". "It's okay Cagalli..what's happen? what's you seen? Your nightmare?".Kira said consent for his sister condition."Emmm.. nothing.. just a dream..don't worry Kira".said Cagalli while shook her head.."I'm okay Kira.. it's still night..you should go back to sleep.."."Are you sure?". "Yes Kira.. I'm alright"."Do you want anything? I will get for you..". "No.. I'm fine.. I just need rest..". "Okay.. just try to sleep..if you need anything let me know ne.. good night..". "Good night Kira". Kira walking back to his room.. "What's that dream.. who's that woman.. what's her means by my otherself..strength..what's her name again.. a..yuki??". Cagalli though while seeing moon outside her window room..