Hellmaster Demon

Orb Parliment..

Lately Cagalli are having meeting with Orb political figures.. After several hour, Cagalli now doing her paperwork inside her office room.. Kira was walking inside Cagalli office room with her lunch..
''Cagalli.. how you doing today? I bring your food here..''.  ''Uhh.. Kira.. Arigatok.. I'm fine Kira.. just leave the food on the table.. I will eat that's later..''.  ''Look like you have many paperwork to do.. you want me to help?''.  ''Ahh.. thanks Kira.. that saving me from this hell!''.sigh Cagalli. Kira just sweatdrop hear Cagalli.  ''So.. I just get this file and get done with it.. why don't you rest a bit.. you still have a time before we go to Morgandate.. you need to eat your  lunch too Cagalli..''.Kira said starting to work on Cagalli document beside her table.  ''Alright Kira.. I will eat my food now.. but make sure you finish that paperwork ok!''. Cagalli said while sitting in front of her lunch.. Smilely Cagalli eat her lunch.. ''Ohh! you got me Kebab Kira.. thanks bro..''. Kira smile through writing..  
''Ne Kira..'' .  ''Hmm.. What's?''.  ''It's been years that I'm working as Chief Representatif since my father death..
I'm just to tired now.. and..''. Kira stop and looking at his twin sister..  ''And?''.  ''I think about having a little vacation.. maybe a few month.. a year will be good too.. how's that Kira?''.  ''Ohh!!.. I though you are some maniac workaholic that never want to stop working Cagalli.. this is new..''.Kira said mocking his sister. Cagalli glare at Kira.. ''Kira.. tell me.. why can't I not screw your mouth with this fork and spoon.. I can make your mouth and teeth more healthy.. nee..''.said Cagalli ready with her spoon to screw Kira..  ''Errr..err.. because I'm your lovely twin brother.. and..''.said Kira with his face sweating afraid that her sister truely shove the spoon inside his mouth.. ''If you scew me I'm not going to help with your paperwork.. hehe..''.  ''Huhh!whatever!''.pout Cagalli..
Kira smile.. ''I'm kidding.. I'm glad that you really want to take a break.. I think Kisaka and Erica-san will be happy too.. you know we are always consent about you Cagalli.. You're always push yourself to much at work..''.
''Sorry Kira..you know my father wish..''.  ''I know Cagalli.. but Uzumi-sama also wish her daugther to be happy.. and what I saw, you are not happy at all..''.said Kira walk to Cagalli and hug her..  ''You know Cagalli.. when I find out you're my twin,I'm truely shocked.. but I'm also happy cause all this time I doubt who I am and why I'm been coordinator.. why my own parents do this to me.. but I'm grateful cause after all that bad think happen I still have my true family..I am glad to have you as my twin and I promise to myself, what ever happen I will always be there for you to protect you..''.  Cagalli smille hugging his brother.. ''Thank's Kira.. but where not you become a bit emo.. since when my idiot crybaby twin act like matured man..hehe..''. Wackk.. ''Hei!!''.Cagalli pouting.. ''Silly.. I'm serious here..''.Kira said after hit Cagalli head slightly.. ''Waghhh!! Kira look at the time, it's already 3.00pm! and we just have another 2 hour left before we going to Morgandate.. my paperwork still not finished yet.. Hoeee!!! it's your fault Kira!''.  ''Me!!??''.  ''Kira get to work now! It's an order!''.glare Cagalli starting to get the paperwork done. ''Hait! hait!''.said Kira rubbing his hair and start to finish his previous document.

Karakurra Town.. Ichigo school..

Ichigo and his friends currently sitting at the school rooftop.. ''So.. what's a misson we got from Yammamoto Genrusai taicho about hollow you're fighting at that night Ichigo..''.said Ishida while adjust his glasses.. ''Well, that old man say if we meet that kind of hollow again, we must inform to Soul Society.. it's annoying but we have to make sure to take down that hollow.. it's had diffrent reiatsu.. we not knowing if that thing will harm people.. so we must alert about it..''.Ichigo said eating his bread.. ''Ohh..it's look's like another thing will happen in the town..''.said Inue a little bit worried..  ''It's okay Inue-san it's not a big deal.. Urahara Kisuke had start the investigation about this matter.. maybe it's just an ordinary hollow like always.. beside we as shinigami will protect this town..''.said Rukia.. ''If you say so Rukia-san..''. ''Don't worry Inue.. if anything happen I will protect you..''.  ''Kurosaki-kun Arigatok..''.  

Hellgate Dimension..

"Master Philbrizo.. we had catch the hollow you need master..''. ''Good..now.. with my darkpill we can use the stupid hollow to fine Frozen Rose zanpaktuo and we can broke our Lord Hellmaster gate.. hahahaha!!  Hahahahaha!!''.  ''Hehhh! Philbrizo you think this going just like your plan hah.. don't you forget the stupid annoying shinigami!''. ''Arrara.. why brother Valbrizo.. are you afraid of them.. it's not like you to say so..uhuh''. ''Shut up you Kitsune-onna!! I'm Valbrizo Hellmaster of Dark Sun gate!the word of afraid don't have in my soul!! and I will show to that shinigami what is truely afraid feeling looks like!HaHaHaHaHaHa!!'' . ''Hehh you mean what is Hebbiyaro looks like neh.. uhuhuhu!''. ''Shillpbrizo.. do you wanna feel my hellmaster form hah!!''.  ''Oohh..  I'm sooo.. afraid right now.. huhuhu.. bring it's on Valbrizo!''.  ''Stop already two of you!! we are not here to fight each other! Akai Gesshoku will present soon.. and at that days the dimension gate in all of world will connect togather.. we Hellmaster Demon must release our King Lord Hellmaster gate.. and then all the Universe will become in ours hand.. Hahahahahahah...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!.''

*Akai Gesshoku = Red Lunar Eclipse