Episode I: New Thorns

Nathalie, on her late night shift at Senlac Centre, inserts her EarPods into her ears. "Sick of all these people talking, sick of all this noise". She hums along to the HALSEY tune, when she hears metal clanging against another. Confused, Nathalie ejects her EarPods and rotates her head, and searches to see if someone is watching her, oblivious of another figure's close presence. Nathalie is alarmed when a video, playing a live clip of herself at that same time she is viewing it. When a sleek, rubbery texture touches her skin, Nathalie screams, as a mysterious figure shears her skin off. In agony, Nathalie struggles to maintain her balance and she collapses, calling for help, whilst gargling on her own blood. The killer raises its black, latex mask, as Nathalie soon recognises her murderer, before, finally, being brutally slashed in her trachea. She takes her final breaths, while the HALSEY song still plays. The killer fades out, leaving Nathalie's bloody corpse behind in the office.

The Chanels finally arrive at the Leisure Centre #5 so generously let them stay at, in order to prevent being total divs (homeless). The Chanels burst through the main door and began walking  in synchrony through the front door, the elderly stare at them in disbelief at their "slutty" outfits. The Chanels walk up the large stairs, completely ignoring the reception desk, the security guards chase after them. The Chanels enter a elevator but the security didn't make it in time to contain them. The Chanels arrived at the top level, in which Jezyka's office lied above the luscious landscape that is the Leisure Centre she owns in collaboration with #5's affiliations.
"What makes you think you can walk here like that?", asked Jezyka in a sly tone. "Apparently #5's parents or something own this hellhole, so we're going to stay here, okay!" The security guards arrive at Jezyka's office and arrest the Chanels, "What the hell are you doing!?", acclaimed Chanel. "What you deserve, sluts", Jezyka sneered as the Chanels were taken into the suite used for criminals.

Chanel used the remainder of the little amount of money she had left after the incidents of KKT and the hospital, to leave custody and take their place in a penthouse in the hotel sector of the large Leisure Centre. "Ugh, so what are we supposed to do now Chanel?", asked #3. "Just shut up, I just used all my money to get out of a hellhole to get moved to a slightly better hellhole!", answered Chanel. The Chanels grew hungry and went to find the cafeteria, on their venture they find the body of Nathalie. "Ahhhhhhhhh!!", screamed the Chanels in synchrony. The Chanels ran up the stairs in attempt to get away from the disgusting smell wafting from the corpse of Nathalie. The Chanels run to the reception and manage to explain the dead body downstairs. "There is a dead manatee downstairs!", screamed Chanel. "Yeah, it had flies and everything all over it!", shouted #5. #3 Simply covered her earmuffs with a terrified look possessing her face.

The officials quickly arrived and begun to investigate the mysterious murder of Nathalie Matheting. The Chanels were clustered in their penthouse traumatised by the recent events, in an attempt to soothe her traumatisation, Chanel #3 left the others behind to visit the garden while the last rays of sun shoot over the surrounding hills of the Leisure Centre.

#3 covered her earmuffs as she walked down the stairs leading to the Leisure Centre's famous garden. #3 walks slowly alongside the beautiful hedges and flowers, as the sun rolled down the hills fast, sunlight slowly faded away. When the last rays of light die behind the mountains, #3 hears the footsteps of another. #3 begins to walk fast to the door, scared of what might be lurking in the garden. "Is that you, #3?", questioned Wes. "Who are you?", whispered #3. "I'am Grace's dad!", "Then why are you here?" asked #3. "I'm here with Grace, you should visit somet-"   A javelin flew through the air and landed in his spine. The sound of skin tearing, bones breaking and screams piercing, penetrated the silence of the serene garden. Blood splattered all over the flowers and #3's confused face. "Aaaahh!" #3 runs to the entrance but instead runs through the glass door and shatters it, #3 falls on the ground with glass shards covering hear and a halo of Wes' blood around her head. The killer approaches her with intent to kill, just when #3 though it was over for her, the Chanels came down the stairs, as soon as they saw what was happening they screamed. #3 pressed the emergency shut down button, and the gate started closing to prevent the killer from entering. #3 crawled towards the Chanel traumatised. The Chanels assisted #3 to stand up and they took her up stairs as the killer was ultimately blocked by the emergency door.

"Because of the recent murders, the council and I have approved of shutting down Senlac Leisure Centre, temporarily." Jezyka was at a press conference describing the recent murders and initiating the temporary closing of the centre. Later that afternoon the Chanels were at Wes' funeral with Grace. Grace was mourning and crying, after all Wes was the only family Grace had and now after his death she is alone, she no longer has her sorority sisters to aid in her recovery. The Chanels didn't face Grace once and as soon as the funeral was concluded they left with haste. The Chanels now stayed at a motel not to far from the Leisure Centre. The night of the funeral Grace visited thief room. "Hey, um...do you think we could talk?", asked Grace at the door of the Chanels' room. "Sorry, Grace?, but we're really busy right now. Bye", replied Chanel, Chanel proceeded to shut the door. Grace just stood there and eventually left with a tear rolling down her cheek and a killer trailing up behind her.