Chapter 10

TSUNA'S P.O.V

I smiled lovingly at Kyoya who is sleeping peacefully next to me. I glanced at my clock and it's still 4:49 in the morning, I couldn't sleep so I got up trying to remove Kyoya's hand on me and a little yawn escaped from my little cute mouth.. lol.. I kissed his forehead and headed to the bathroom whileI was still wearing his white sleeve.

 I kissed his forehead and headed to the bathroom whileI was still  wearing his white sleeve

I showered a little bit and brush my teeth, while I was brushing I heard a quiet thud sound back on my room, I put on my uniform and went back to wake Kyoya up. " Darling, you don't wanna be late at school , right?" I shaking him up, he groaned slightly and got up. He reach his hand over my chin and pulled me closed to his face, my face instantly went red as he place a soft kiss on my lips. "Usagi, for waking me up, I'll kissed you till you passed out" her said while smirking and I swear my face is a lot redder than a tomato, "w-wait! Kyoya, can't we just wait till after school? I'll be heading at your office later anyway" I said and he nodded.

I went down stairs to prepare something to eat while Kyoya was still taking a bath. " Already up this early, Tsunayoshi" Reborn said while sitting down at the table, I nodded and made him his favorite espresso to warm his inside up. after a couple of minutes I'm already done cooking so I prepared all the dish at the table and I handed Reborn his cup of espresso. I stared at him a little curios the reborn on my world is a lot tinier than the Reborn here at this dimension.

"Ne~ Re-kun..." I started, he looked at me signaling me to continue, " how old are you?" I asked, "I'm 12 years old Tsunayoshi" he replied back, I smiled at him and I swear I saw him blushing. I went upstairs to check on Kyoya because he's been there for how many f*cking minutes.. "Kyoya? You okay there?" I ask as I knock on my door. I heard the lock of my door being deactivated. Did I told ya guys that I put on a tight security pass code on my room so no one can sneak inside? Only me, Kyoya and Kaa-san are the only people know the pass code..

He opened the door revealing a half naked sexy hot Kyoya who is only wearing his pants.. " Put some clothes on young man!" I said as I turned around to hide my burning face, I heard him chuckle and closed the door once again. After a couple of minutes later while waiting for Kyoya to come out, I saw Reborn enter my foolish so called of a brother of mine's room,in 3.....2...1... I heard a hammer being slammed on a face a loud girly scream of pain coming form my brother, I tried not to laugh but failed miserably, and it's already 5:19 he came out, wearing his signature jacket.

We came down and headed our way to the kitchen, while we were eating slightly chatting to each other, I heard my brother coming down. He walked in still half asleep, he went to make himself a warm milk to drink and proceeded to sit next to Kyoya without him knowing it, he rubbed his eyes while yawning and glanced at Kyoya.

3

2

1

"HIIIIEEEE!!!" he shriek and fell down from his sit, " foolish little brother of mine, it's early in the morning you're already screaming your ass off, your going to disturb the neighbors !!" I scolded
"W-w-why is Hibari-senpai here?!" he asked frightened. I let out a sigh and grab my bag, " I know your there Re-kun" I whispered on the plant box.. " Very impressive Tsunayoshi" he complement, I smiled at him and headed to the door, "Darling! Time to go now!" I half yelled so he could hear me.

We walk in silence enjoying each others company. He stayed on the gate to do his duty before I left him I missed his lips and walked my way to our classroom. Its already 6:49, the room is already filled with noisy students, so here I am, chatting happily to Takeshi we talked about baseball and stuff until our grate self-proclaimed elite f*cking teacher came in with a teen around my age who has a silver hair and a pretty green eyes.

"Settle down! Today we'll be ha-" before he could continue My stupid brother came in panting like a wild dog. " Your late!" Nezu yelled, my brother apologies (?) while sending me a glare, I glared back, releasing a little amount of my K.I.
I could see that his trembling and I smirk. "As I was saying, we'll be having a new student, he came from from Italy, now please introduce your self" Nezu said, while I was eyeing Hayato.

"Tch, Gokudera Hayato" he said scowling, the whole population of girls in our class starts to fan girl over Hayato.. He went near me as he kicked my chair, good thing my H.I is stronger than Primo,when he kicked my chair I already stood up. " Is there something wrong Gokudere-san??" I asked smiling really sweetly. He backed away slightly and scowl once again and sat the table behind me.

HAYATO'S P.O.V

'Gyaaaah!! I'm so stupid!!' I'v just kicked the wrong table! F*ck my life!!' I cuss inside of my head.. I'm so stupid... the one that I just kicked is none other than Sawada Tsunayoshi, Reborn-san said that he's really nice and really wise so I should never- ever dared to pissed Sawada Tsunayoshi, reborn-san said that he's a sadist far worse than the greatest hitman himself...

I'm here behind the school, class was over an hour ago, once I saw the person that I was looking for walking casually near me. " Reborn, is this kind of a joke? You want me to fight this good for nothing boy right in front of me?" he said, I scowled at his attitude, Vongola will fall once again if this child will be the Heir... " Reborn-san, if I kill him I would be crowned as the new boss, rigght?" I said, ofcourse it was just a joke.

Here I am throwing bombs at him while he being a coward running like a headless chicken, before I could throw another bomb at him a figure just jump in our way "heh~ ya guys are playing without me.." he said.. wait.. don't tell me that his brother is right in front of me... " foolish little brother running like a f*cking retard.. what a shame.." he said while smirking mockingly at his own brother... " now then..." he continued

"Shall we play? Vongola Style" he said smiling creepily..

'I thought Reborn-san said that he didn't know about the world of Mafia!!' I gulp already feeling the huge amount of K.I as he came running at a high speed at me..

" May Kami Be With You Ha.Ya.To" he said his creepy smile smile grew even more...

' Kami-sama.. Please Spare my life T^T'

=============================◻=====================================

Sup guys, sorry for the late update.. Don't wanna upset my little stars... My exam is now starting tomorrow wish me luck ^^ Don't forget to vote and comment down on your opinion about this new chapter.. So that's all see ya my little stars ^^