1: Back Home and I hate it

STOP RIGHT THERE

Have you read 'Destruction: The Hacker and the Spirit'?

If not, go back and read that book otherwise nothing will make sense.

If you have, please continue. Have a nice day.

"Stupid parents. Stupid school. Stupid rules. Stupid expectations. Stupid stupid stupid!" I muttered angrily, throwing a bouncy ball against my bedroom wall with each word. "Stupid life. Stupid family. Stupid Entity. Stupid Herobrine. They're all stupid!" I threw the ball too hard and it hit me in the face. I cursed and threw it away. "Stupid ball."

You may be wondering why I'm so angry. You'd be wrong. I'm furious. The past little while of my life has been awful. Everything I knew was been tossed out the window and what I thought to be impossible became my reality. And now my dad is making me pay for something that I had no control over. And, to seal the package, he's taken away my computer. MY COMPUTER! I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO GET ON THE INTERNET FOR A WEEK!

I huffed in anger and paced around my room, not caring how loud my footsteps were. I was the only one home, because everyone else was at work/school and my dad had forbidden me to leave my room. I flopped onto my bed, staring up at my bare white ceiling. Thoughts crowded my head, all of them about Minecraft. Or more correctly, what happened when I was in Minecraft.

What happened after I left?

Is Herobrine okay?

What happened to Sky, Sub, Bajan and Jerome?

Are they okay?

What happens now?

Can people still play Minecraft?

What if Entity gets bored of Minecraft?

What if he comes for this world next?

I scoffed at myself for thinking this last worry, but then I remembered something. Herobrine took us from this world, and he put us back. What if Entity can do that too? What if he can figure out how to get someone from their world to our world? What if he takes over this one too? Without Herobrine to restrain him, Entity can do whatever he wants. Herobrine said that he wasn't sure he could beat Entity, so Entity must be more powerful. And with Null working beside him, who knows what they could do!

But why haven't they come before? Why would they come now?

Well, there was really only one answer. Somehow, in some way, Herobrine had been preventing them. If they had Herobrine, maybe they could come here. 

I sighed and rubbed my face. I was probably being silly, my thoughts getting out of control. Nothing good comes when you worry, so why bother? Just move on and keep moving. The world will sort itself out. 

Still, if I could go back... if I could help... Would I?