Joining EarthClan

Hey all you people who are reading this! Thank you so much for the comments, and the votes, and the fans! You all make me such a happy writer! I do not own Warriors, though I wish I did.

                  Violet looked at him, and then padded out of the den after her mate left. They walked up to the Skytree. Nightblaze nudged Violet to walk up to the great tree alone. She did.

                "Violet!" Flashstar's voice boomed as loud as thunder. But it wasn't harsh, it was warm and welcoming. "Violet, is it your wish to join EarthClan? Is it your wish to become a warrior and fight alongside your new clanmates?"

                Violet's eyes glowed with happiness. "It is."

                "Then, I call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this cat. She wishes to become a warrior and learn your great code. Violet," Flashstar meowed, "From this day forward you will be known as Violetheart. May StarClan light your path and watch over you as a warrior."

                "Violetheart! Violetheart!" Nightblaze, Redbird, Pinestorm, Featherfall, Silverpaw and Redbird's kits called. They were joined by Stormwillow and Sunfalcon. Soon, half the warriors joined in and some of the apprentices. "Violetheart! Violetheart!"

                Flashstar leaped down from the Skytree and over to Violetheart. Flashstar rested his head on Violetheart's head, and she respectfully licked his shoulder.

                Flashstar smiled. I am blessed with such a great clan. Most of they have soft hearts when it comes to cats in need, but the others will lighten up. They'll accept Violetheart soon. I know they will, give them time.

                Violetheart, eyes glowing, raced over to Nightblaze and Redbird, purring. Pinestorm, Featherfall, Silverpaw, and some other cats came to welcome Violetheart into the clan.

                "Also," Flashstar yowled from atop of the Skytree, "We are also welcoming the three kits of Violetheart and Nightblaze." Then Flashstar whispered to Nightblaze, "Names?"

                "Oh! Twigkit, Sandkit and Lilykit." Nightblaze whispered back.

                "We would like to welcome Twigkit, Sandkit and Lilykit into EarthClan along with their mother!" Flashstar called.

                "Twigkit! Sandkit! Lilykit! Twigkit! Sandkit! Lilykit! " The clan called.

                Violetheart headed back over to the medicine cat's den. Her three kits were still curled up, fast asleep, snoring happily.

                They're such great kits. I'm so glad that Nightblaze is their father. I don't think that Shadow would've made a good father. He's just too . . . impulsive. He doesn't think before he acts, he rushes into unnecessary battle, he tried to kill me! I don't think that I will ever feel the same way about him again . . .

*Flashback*

                "Shadow, slow down! I can't run that fast!"

                "Catch me if you can, Violet!"

                "Shadow, you have longer legs than me! I can't catch up!"

                Violet raced after her jet black friend, Shadow. They were racing through the forest, at the age of seven and a half moons old. Violet had joined the town group, since her mother had left her and her brother half a moon ago. Twig, Violet's brother, raced along-side the two friends, purring loudly. He always seemed to be happy, and he loved everything. Everything except how Shadow felt about his sister. He didn't like how Shadow loved Violet. Twig wasn't even sure if Violet knew about his crush on her.

                Just as they were about to cross into the wild cats territories, Twig stopped and turned back.

                "We should turn back now. The wild cats’ territory starts here." Twig meowed.

                "Sure." Violet purred, staring at Shadow.

                I hope no one finds out about my secret crush. That would be so embarrassing! I don't think I would be able to talk to Shadow at all if he found out! Violet thought.

                Just before they could leave, a cat showed up. A dark gray tabby tomcat. He walked over to the border.

                "You had better stay off our border." The gray tabby tomcat growled, staring directly at Shadow. "It would not be wise to cross the border."

                "There is one of you, and three of us." Shadow growled back. "I would not be wise to threaten us."

                "C-come on Shadow, Twig." Violet murmured, staring at the tomcat with a strange emotion. What is this that I feel? Love? At first sight? But, what about Shadow? Is that just . . . a kit crush? I must learn this cat's name! Nervously, Violet meowed, "Um . . . what's your name? Not that I need to know, but . . . um . . ."

                The tomcat smiled, feeling the same emotion as Violet, love. "My name's Nightblaze. And you?"

                "M-my name's Violet. This is my brother, Twig, and my friend, Shadow." Violet mewed.

                Shadow looked crestfallen when Violet called him a friend. Aren't I good enough for you, Violet? Do you know that I'm in love with you? You probably don't . . . but I will tell you sometime . . . in the future, we will be together . . . just wait for me . . .

                "Bye." Violet mewed as she, Twig and Shadow left the border.

*End flashback*

                Violetheart sighed and padded over to her kits. She snuggled up with her kits and fell into a deep, comforting sleep.

Have a great day, everyone, and thank you so much! :D