Chapter 1

Scott POV

CASE FILE #2951

Associates: Mitch and Kevin
Area: Los Angeles
People: Kirstin (Kirstie) Maldonado and Avriel (Avi) Kaplan
Mission: Bring them together

Kirstin and Avriel are roommates with completely different personalities. Kirstin is the known as the IT girl always out partying, while Avriel is known for avoiding parties and studying. With their different personalities they have come to point where they hate each other.

I read over my file before flying to meet Mitch and Kevin. "Hey Scott!" Mitch practically yells when I land. "Hey Mitchie, Kev." I say while looking between the two of them. "Ready for our new mission?" Mitch asks. I nod. "Sure am. Do you know when we leave?" Kevin nods. "Alex said we can leave now if we want." I nod. "Then let's go." We walk over to Alex and he transports us down.

"According to this we're sharing room #234." I say while reading over our cover story. Mitch and I are from Arlington Texas and have been dating for 3 years. While Kevin is from Kentucky and can play the cello. We walk into our room and see it is simple, the living room and kitchen are connected. We go to check the rooms and see each one has a name next to them. I find mine and start to settle in.

Kirstie POV

I quickly finish curling my hair and run out of the bathroom. Of course Avi gets in my way and I fall. "Watch where you're going nerd!" I yell while getting. "Why don't you!" I roll my eyes and slam my bedroom door so I can finish get ready for a party. Once I'm ready I grab my phone and keys and head out the door. Of course I don't fully leave until I yell back at Avi. "Going out not sure when I'll be back! Have fun being the loser that you are!" I smile to myself and get in my car. The party tonight is at my best friend Cassie's house.

When I pull up there are cars lined up, down both sides of the road and all in her yard. This party is going to be epic! I walk inside and immediately go to get something to drink. Someone hands me a cup of punch this is of really spiked. "Hey Kitty!" I turn around and see my off again on again boyfriend Jeremy. "Hey babe." He kisses me then pulls away. "We're playing never have I ever. Wanna play?" I nod. "Of course." He pulls me over to the corner where all of our friends are.

About an hour later I am completely drunk. "I guess I should be getting home." I slur while walking towards my car. I get in and go to crank the car when all of a sudden I decide to get a nap. "I'm sure a little nap won't hurt." I say to myself. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

The next morning

I wake up to the sound of someone knocking on my window. I let out a groan and look out the window to see a tall guy with blonde hair. I roll down my window and glare at him. "What?" I snap at him. "Woah, sorry just making sure you were alive." "Well you see I'm alive goodbye." I say rudely before rolling up my window and driving off.

When I get back home I quietly walk to my room and lay down, hoping to get rife of this killer headache. Just then my phone ring. I let out a groan and grab it off the nightstand. The caller ID says Jeremy. I click decline and go to put my phone back down. When I look over I see that there is a note, water, and 2 pills. I grab the note and read it.

"Went to bed before you got home so I guess you're too drunk to drive. Here's some Advil. Don't get use to this, this is the only time I'm setting out some medicine." -Avi

I roll my eyes at the letter and take the medicine before trying to fall back asleep. Apparently I can't catch a break, because next thing I know it sounds a bomb went off in the kitchen. I walk in the and see Avi trying to pick up all the pots and pans. "Can you not be so loud! I have a killer head ache and I want to sleep! But apparently you don't care!" I yell. "I know you have a head ache. It's called a hangover! Because all you know how to do is party and drink! I don't know why I still live here with you." He yells before putting whatever he was holding on the counter and walking off. "Well why don't you move out!" I yell but he doesn't hear me because he slammed his door. I let out an aggravated sigh and plop down on the couch. "Maybe now I can get some sleep." I curl up on my side and finally fall asleep.

"That was refreshing." I say to myself while stretching on the couch. I look at the time and see I slept for over 3 hours. Just then I hear a knock on the door. "Avi can you do something right and get the door while I change." I yell while walking into my room. "Of course your majesty." He says sarcastically. I quickly change into something cute and walk out to see Jeremy standing there. Without him saying anything I know he wants to go somewhere. So I kiss his cheek and we walk out to the cars.